Game-Labs Forum

Spain - RECRUITMENT! (PvP Two USA)

Jean Pual Vilvenue

Hi everyone!

So Spain is finally back up on its feet (sort of). Sooooo we just need more players than what we do right now. If anyone is interested in joining, hit us up in nation chat and we will invite you to our clan called LDM.

We have 2 lvl 50 crafters ready to provide 1st rates at a moments notice. We are lacking high ranked players to man ship of the lines at this moment and we need as many people as we can get to hold the ports we have fought so hard to take back.

Don't let Spain become another Sweden...

THANKS!!!

• Like 6

we know u dislike America for having most ports but claiming neutrality sometimes and outright claiming support for pirate/Spain alliance is getting rather tedious. Your in between a rock and a hard place. Go play as Dutch/Danish/French/Sweden if you want to help create a new nation on pvp 2 where you actually have room to expand m8. Or better yet help Britain to be the #2 power of pvp2 instead of the settling to be the weaker partner of the rats!
https://gyazo.com/4f2a76e7677cec34c3d200b54dbed482

Spanishpvp2.png

Edited by Chromey

we know u dislike America for having most ports but claiming neutrality sometimes and outright claiming support for pirate/Spain alliance is getting rather tedious. Your in between a rock and a hard place. Go play as Dutch/Danish/French/Sweden if you want to help create a new nation on pvp 2 where you actually have room to expand m8. Or better yet help Britain to be the #2 power of pvp2 instead of the settling to be the weaker partner of the rats!

Spanishpvp2.png

What do you think we are doing ??? You just can't handle Spain engaging in PvP battles am I right ???

• Like 1

Sounds like someone has a problem with a nation coming back, you must be a supporter of the 'Convert PvP2 into a PvE Server for the American Faction' coalition.

Why not? -- thats what is has become for the British and Pirates so far! (PVP2= PVE2 for them)

There is no American Faction Coalition -- Unless you are referring to the overabundance of Pirate players, from the US.

Why not? -- thats what is has become for the British and Pirates so far! (PVP2= PVE2 for them)

There is no American Faction Coalition -- Unless you are referring to the overabundance of Pirate players, from the US.

Players like you yanky are why so many USA clans/players left USA to join another nation/turned pirate or went to pvp1

• Like 1

Players like you yanky are why so many USA clans/players left USA to join another nation/turned pirate or went to pvp1

OldCrankyMan is another that alot of players mention when they come Pirate.

Only got to ask yourselfs why do they leave.

US players left to Pirate when we had 40-50 ports. Its been happening for a while.

• Like 2

But you guys don't have the most ports.  B)

So what's your next excuse for why the whole server pretty much loves smashing the USA more than anyone else?  

Sounds like someone has a problem with a nation coming back, you must be a supporter of the 'Convert PvP2 into a PvE Server for the American Faction' coalition.

Well he is British after all isn't he?   They have been known to tend to be Carebears on most games I been on.  All ways complain when others actually do things.   Oh and I do econ, but I also fight the hell lot.  What do you think supports the econ of a war machine?

But it's every one else fault except them?  

That is funny how is it PvE when we are constantly doing Port Battles and PvP on the OW.  Maybe the Brtis should of learned a long time ago and stop being a bunch of care bears.

But you guys don't have the most ports.  B)

So what's your next excuse for why the whole server pretty much loves smashing the USA more than anyone else?  

I mean how else is Spain to grow if they don't take ports?  I'm surprised they haven't tried to take back part of the GOM yet, but I figure they are trying to get a good stable spot for now and not over extend them selves.  Hell next we know the French might push to get back part of the GOM too.   Why should they stay cluster up on a few islands way over there on one side of the map?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...