Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

Hahahahaa Well... that can fit with everybody... The british have absorbed you under their sphere of influence... we could have been friends... but shit happens and now we are in a war without a single battle in the last week... if you come to la habbana remind me to invite you all to a beer, we have plentty from british ships

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Id be far more inclined to agree with helping the US if i hadn't been called a beaner like 50 times in the last 4 months by US players who with the exception of a few pre-EA players all talked boatloads of trash while ganking 5 on 1. When you factor in this experience for most Spanish players, peace between us seems justifiably unattainable whether we are winning or not. Myself and quite a few others have no particular love for the pirates but due in large part to the conduct of US players both in-game and on the forums they are the lesser of two evils in this situation. I hope this changes in the future.

I cannot believe that no American has apologized for the childish name-calling! I am beyond ashamed of my countrymen. And I am beyond ashamed for the xenophobia that is rampant among the USA. There is no excuse for people of all nations, of all religions, of all races to act in such a way IN A GAME!

I do indeed hope that you reported them. I also do expect in the future that people will uphold each other to a higher standard of respect and humanity. We are all our brother's keepers! End of story.

My most humble apologies, Potemkin.

The only one has been Aguadilla and it was a pirate onr that you conquered you and you have reconquered to just set that timer. 

you mean the port you had the pirates attack because ya'll where too scared to engage us and had to get sorry to help you flush out any competition? behavior like this just reinforces our opinion that Spain is just suckling on the tet of the pirates. Then you have the audacity to call america a puppet to the British when you are in fact much less than a puppet to the pirates. At this rate I wouldn't even call you pawns, that is how low the Spain nation has sunk into boat licking and ass kissing. 

p.s. I for one will not do diplo with a pawn, that is beneath me

you mean the port you had the pirates attack because ya'll where too scared to engage us and had to get sorry to help you flush out any competition? behavior like this just reinforces our opinion that Spain is just suckling on the tet of the pirates. Then you have the audacity to call america a puppet to the British when you are in fact much less than a puppet to the pirates. At this rate I wouldn't even call you pawns, that is how low the Spain nation has sunk into boat licking and ass kissing.

p.s. I for one will not do diplo with a pawn, that is beneath me

Hahahahahaha nice you can say every joke you want, but that has no sense at all.

If I came back here its just because I dont see any action with you guys and I dont understand how can be a war without battle... is this just about saying senseless things in the forum? It seems to... but I won't allow anyone to lie and say something its not true... The SORRY and AUSEZ have received the same help they provide. That cannt be applied to you guys, Britain demanded you to distract us, to crash agianst our ports, so they can recover and take some ports back... and here we are. Spain has stopped britain in the sourth and has no interest in the north.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Big Mouth come up Rat !

Uncle Sam is waiting for you that the True and not for your Shit talking.

Come up !I

We like to take Santis again Lord "Shittalker,screaming like a Baby"Vic knows what I mean. :D  :D  :D  :P  :P  :P  :P

Big Mouth come up Rat !

Uncle Sam is waiting for you that the True and not for your Shit talking.

Come up !I

We like to take Santis again Lord "Shittalker,screaming like a Baby"Vic knows what I mean. :D:D:D:P:P:P:P

Rat? Really? I though you were civilized people... Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Spain has stopped britain in the sourth and has no interest in the north.

Maybe the reason is because the server population right now on a good day is about 600, instead of whatever bullshit you spout off?

It wasn't a question... I just wanted to pointed out that fact to make it evident this was has no sense anymore :P

Well you got into bed with our enemy and as a result we hate you. I could see how this doesn't make sense to a person who has no common sense.

You are allied with a former enemy of us, the british, long before we signed the treaty with the pirates. And do you know one thing? We dont hate usa as you hate us. 

you say that like its important. The use of the term former should give that way. Ya'll allied an active enemy of ours that was attacking us at the time and still is. And from all the messages of "fuck off" we have gotten from Spain it sure sounds like ya'll hate us.

Yes, let US recap US History.

1. Since i was running fleets US conquered all up to gulf of mexico, kicked France from Gulf, kicked Spanish, kicked Brit.

Uhh, really?. That was me. You were made a fleet commander to command the fleets when I was not present. I organised, pooled, and led the port battles in the West of Florida, Gulf, all the way down to the Yucatan. Credit where credit is due, you did lead a handful of port battles around the Yucatan area, including buying a false port flag. The most memorable battle for me was the one you led at Mugeres vs the Australian British Clan. Remember, the one where you went out of the line, getting cut off between half a dozen enemy ships, only to limp to the edge of the battle before exiting to not lose your previous "violet" mods.

2. Manage to hold the Pirates on hold being the 2nd biggest nation after Brit.

Again, claiming credit where your actions did little to contribute. You logged on, expecting command in a battle, when we were already in full swing.

3. I lost only 1 pb in 90+ports, then  they gave command to Thurston Beers, and he lost  3 fight in a raw vs pirates starting usa decline.

Read #1 reply. Also, remember all those ships we sunk taking the Gulf?! Oh no, wait... They were all empty ports. So you are either claiming credit for taking empty ports, or lying about leading them. Either way, this does nothing to help you. Thurston Beers led REAL battles against REAL players, not AI. He lost 3 that he led, but he also won several battles too. Remember, if your going to use facts, you need to use all of them!

4. Since i left together with the most valuable and high ranked players (Stars & Stripes)

Yes, you had a lot of high ranks players and big ships. No question about it.

5. US lost most capable/high ranked clan (Stars & Stripes as well many players left TF for join us)

Many? It was a handful of people, ultimately doing us a favour in the long term.

6. US lost some of this best pvpers (Tommy shelby and others are swedish)

3 players, just 3. Not because of you either.

7. US lost his coast of Florida twice.

We did indeed, but it happens. We could have defended against you, as demonstrated when we tied up your main fleet with ours while taking 6 other ports with additional fleets. The problem is, it was boring. Holding 25 players in a Port Battle with the sole intention of keeping your fleet busy took time, and a lot of patience. When people only have 2-3 hours to play we couldn't justify making them sit there twiddling their thumbs while our fleets stare each other down.

8. US lost the propaganda campaign vs my clan, growing from 30 members to 140

You keep talking about this propaganda campaign, but it only exists for you my friend. Your clan grew because you could buy members and incite them with rapid levelling up techniques. I'm not saying this wasn't smart, but it isn't exactly something you want to boast about.

9. Lost Bahamas 4-5 times

3 times by my count, 2 times by the Pirate Council and once by you. But we have also taken it back 4 times.

10. Lost All remain of usa lands (-77 ports in 10 days)

Pssst, no one was defending. Again, not something to boast about. You went in, no opposition, and took a port. Great job buddy!

11. Manage to not win a single 3rd rate+ engagement in both campaigns.

Hahaha, now this is funny. I know YOU personally had two Santi's capture from you. One from your crafting account and the second outside of port. I think what it comes down to is this, your members are either too scared to let other people know they have lost ships, or they simply lie about it. To make the claim you have not lost a single 3rd rate or above is just nothing but pure and utter faecal matter.

12. Manage to not win a single port battle vs my clan at full force

See number 7. However if you mean in a 25 vs 25 fight, then I agree with you. There was only one fight where we were evenly matched and we lost it, however all other fights we were under-gunned and up against the odds. You had a strong fleet, no doubts there.

13. Lost the only first rate fleet you manage to rally up (Ays losing 14 ships sinking 0 )

Number 12 pretty much answers this.

14. Failed to rally a first/2nd rate fleet since then, (while all other nation where able consistently to form up mono first rate fleets, Brits, Pirates, France, Denmark, Dutch, Swedish, i think also Spain)

Inactivity is a bummer, every nation is suffering, including yours. Sadly the game is waning for those older players, rapidly getting boring.

15. Lost 70% of its population thx to all this failure

I hate to burst your bubble, but the decline of the US nation is really nothing to do with you. We simply adapted, moving about free towns attacking in open world PVP combat. Ports mean little at the moment, and will until additional content is added. Every nation population is at an all time low. If you want to take credit for that, then there is something very wrong with you.

16. Failed to accomplish any victory whatsoever vs any other nation.

France, Britain, Spain, Pirates. Actually, we've won quiet a lot. This was before you, with you as a US player, and after. Britain pre-steam, Spain from steam release for about 6 months, pushing them down to 3 ports, France in the Gulf, and Pirates both pre-steam and post-steam.

17. Failed to organise and finish any aggressive campaign you started

Again... France, Britain, Spain, Pirates

18. Lost more clans to pirates (include new ones that come from pvp2)

The US in PVP2 is the dominant nation there, they come over to PVP1 and have you nattering in their ear like a demented devil, and join the dominant nation. Nothing to boast about on your side, human nature dictates that we join the group with the best odds.

19. Failed to retake anything from Spain.

La Anguiolla, Islamorada, Cayo largo, Cayo Bisayno. You know, just some random ports that were taken, defended, taken, re-captured. Perhaps you missed that?

20. Failed to retake West Florida from us after a very timid tentative

Not quiet sure what you mean here by a very timid tentative, do you mean an unsteady disposition perhaps?

21. Failed to rally a single clan able to fill a fleet by itself  (pirates got koto, rubli, sorry,  brit, slrn, the ozzy etc and i can go on with almost all nations)

Currently, no. However neither can most of the clans you listed. Inactivity and lack of interest.

22. Failed every diplomacy/strategical choice (like failed to assault pirate twice  and lose all US territory as consequence).

Funny, we are still friends with the Dutch for 2 years, the Swedish for a year, and the British for 6 months. Spain got new diplomacy after one of their key diplomats left the game, the new ones were much more supportive with the Pirates so turned on the US. Not exactly a failure, 3 out of 4 resulted in a long term relationship.

23. Become a Brit puppet (screening and serving them when we sieged Carlisle, receiving 0 help in return when US was in need)

Actually, it goes both ways. We screen for them every now and again, pulling false flags etc. They've done the same. That's what partners do, you know... Support each other.

24. Alienate the only 2 nations near your borders (Spain-Pirates)

Again, we were at peace with Spain, and tentatively with the Pirates for a period. Realistically we were never going to be friends with the Pirates. Spain, as you know, is much more complicated what with their internal struggle for power.

25. So tell me exactly what US manage to achieve in their entire  naval action history, tbh compared to all other nations who got first rate fleets, good clans ,up and downs, in their history/territory, US always failed every campaign-fight,  and failed to grow and improve. And clearly you still in full delusional mode since you  still fail to realise/see all of this 

Well actually, as you can see... You are speaking from your bottom for the most part. Almost, if not all of the points you've made are easily dismissed with simple facts. My feeling is that you are still playing the keyboard warrior. Lying out your ass with some sort of weird intention of bigging yourself up.

You want to destroy and tear apart the US nation... You can't, and you won't. Take our ports, buy our overpriced ships (yes, we know you've been doing that), do whatever you like. We can function without them, and we will always be here.

You came, you huffed, and you puffed... And you didn't blow the house down.

P.S Please, for the love of god, use capital letters on your "i"'s and countries. I know English is not your native language but in Italian they still use capital letters with names, countries etc. No excuses!

Stop talking about now, we talk about history of the game, now all suffer numbers problems thx to the status of the game, but when all nations owned clans able to fill fleets by themself, usa never manage to do the same.

USA always struggled since Stars left, and never recovered, is an objective statement, you failed every war, every offensive,  lost all battle as you admit vs 1 clan,    so everybody manage to improve and grow while USA didnt, the fact that even now the same people who failed all of this like you, talk, means you still not changed.

You resemble italian politicians, that claim they will fix what they did wrong in the last 30 years. Always same people always same error, always claiming to  improve, i think i did a much better job with my clan then you did with USa and your clans tbh

Ps: empty ports becouse after 1-2 fight like Nuevitas you run and hide, so is not our fault you chose to not defend, knowing you where going to lose every fight, smart choice for save your "proud" very bad for your population. 

Hiding and then calling we take empty ports, when initially you try to defend and lose entire fleets is not a strategy or anything to be proud of. You hided becouse you could not fight us, so claiming we take empty ports is  LAUGHABLE 

Also 90% of what you write is: we could win, if, when,      but it not went like that,    You are the master of  we could/if  .  I bet in nuevitas was thurtston beer leading, he put his fleet in a gulf vs a superior fleet, as commander and tactician is horrible, yet he lead.   I remember when i was laughing at him when you appointed him fleet commander and he ignored basic game mechanics like the circle shrink.....  You resemble Stalin, sacrifice better talented commanders, for "politically" secure but incompetent commanders. 

Wow... you have done nothing against us but lose port after port until you hide behind your timers. So dont say you have won anything after Sorry abandon you... And this is a thread about our war, not about your personal issues.

We do not "hide" behind timers. We merely set them for the times we are on and able to muster a defense. You are guilty of the same.

I challenge you to try and take "port after port". If we can get up to attack your ports, you can stay up to attack ours.

I also extend the challenge to Lord Vicious. If you can beat your clan's inactivity, then come at us.

Edited by EricKilla

Ayer, en la toma de Cayo Biscayno, una fuerza de la faccion Española compuesta por 1ª y 2ª tomaban el puerto sin oposicion.

Cuando la batalla terminaba, un soldado de los EEUU entro en la batalla con un Constitution a morir por su facción.

Uno solo. Un valiente.

Fuerza y honor, hermano.

CeltiberoClearco

Yesterday, in the battle for Cayo Biscayno, a force of Spanish faction composed of 1st and 2nd taking the port without opposition.

When the battle ended a US soldier entered the battle with a Constitution to die for their faction.

Only one. A brave.

Strength and honor, brother.

CeltiberoClearco

Edited by CeltiberoClearco