Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 EU Server crash?

SirLeggit

Today there was a big server crash of players outside of free port "coqibacoa". there were 8 pirate players going outside of a port at about 21 server time. When many Dutch came out of a port to catch them, immediately, after the  battle started, there was a server crash and a lot of players from our clan (PFK) were kicked out making pirates possible to escape. It was too weird to be a coincident. If you want, we have a screen of the earlier battle of these pirates with our player.

Regards

Barba Grande

Today there was a big server crash of players outside of free port "coqibacoa". there were 8 pirate players going outside of a port at about 21 server time. When many Dutch came out of a port to catch them, immediately, after the  battle started, there was a server crash and a lot of players from our clan (PFK) were kicked out making pirates possible to escape. It was too weird to be a coincident. If you want, we have a screen of the earlier battle of these pirates with our player.

Regards

Barba Grande

Captain, thank you for report, the recent provider network connectivity issues, as it has been said, are under investigation

The Server on the PVP1 EU just took a dump and i was in the process of capping a ship and so now i am going to lose a dura. thanks. I was in that battle all morning slowly taking out his sails and taking a beating for it at first. I finally started to feel confident I would be successful and Boom. }:(