Game-Labs Forum

The return of the king (PvP1)

Admiral Jacob Bagge

This is FALSE information.

Lets talk a bit about false information. Your whole clan is a false flag, you fly the under the Sverige banner but it's widely known that your clan promotes the interests of the British nation. Your clan leader is a known British operative/sympathizer and instigator and that makes you either the same or a misled captain. So now who is False?

By and large clans named after a particular player are just pathetic and usually an indicator of very low quality leadership, your clan tends to bear that fact out. Nearly your entire clan is on my ignore list, recently some members were working towards gaining some level of respect with the Swedish council. But alas the sheer volume of ignorant and misguided forum posts almost assures that DRUNK will never gain any level of real respect in the Sverige nation.

I very rarely post any responses to DRUNKs so make special note because it will be a rare moment of even passing recognition of your clan by me :-P

• Like 3

Lets talk a bit about false information. Your whole clan is a false flag, you fly the under the Sverige banner but it's widely known that your clan promotes the interests of the British nation. Your clan leader is a known British operative/sympathizer and instigator and that makes you either the same or a misled captain. So now who is False?

By and large clans named after a particular player are just pathetic and usually an indicator of very low quality leadership, your clan tends to bear that fact out. Nearly your entire clan is on my ignore list, recently some members were working towards gaining some level of respect with the Swedish council. But alas the sheer volume of ignorant and misguided forum posts almost assures that DRUNK will never gain any level of real respect in the Sverige nation.

I very rarely post any responses to DRUNKs so make special note because it will be a rare moment of even passing recognition of your clan by me :-P

You do not have the slightest hint about real Swedish history do you?..

Poor guy, maybe u should read up a bit 

At least we're not so full of ourselves that we think we represent the Swedish nation, Drunken Sailors is named after the sea shanty and not after me.

CrazyBear... 75% of our clan is completely Swedish, players in which that couldnt  care less about the interests of the British we are only allied with the British because we have a mutual enemy (The Danes) therefore the help from each other gives us both benefits, things like we keep the Danes hands tied in Ile a Vache and rustle their feathers a bit and in return we get silver shipments for ships its simple, and when we switched to fighting the French it was because we were being PAYED TO by someone in KF and as that was happening it just so happened that the French decided to attack the British making it look like we coincidentally just started hammering them because they attacked the British.  But I'm sure you still have some more BS statements to say so keep it coming I'd love to continue laughing my ass off at your assumptions.... :D :D :D

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby

At least we're not so full of ourselves that we think we represent the Swedish nation, Drunken Sailors is named after the sea shanty and not after me.

so we should all look to Drunk to ensure sweden has a Place on the strategic map

DRUNK arent puppets of the British. their interests arent even that aligned. we just agree not to shoot at them unless we have to and other than that we ignore them. do we go over and help them? no.

Even if they were sympathetic to them, so what? how can someone who is a conquered puppet be so incredibly offensively superior sounding to someone who is free to make their own decisions? at least if they were on our side it would be because they wanted to be, not because someone had forced them into it at gunpoint. how can you be so judgmental to someone with the courage to stand up for themselves?

CrazyBear... 75% of our clan is completely Swedish, players in which that couldnt  care less about the interests of the British we are only allied with the British because we have a mutual enemy (The Danes) therefore the help from each other gives us both benefits, things like we keep the Danes hands tied in Ile a Vache and rustle their feathers a bit and in return we get silver shipments for ships its simple, and when we switched to fighting the French it was because we were being PAYED TO by someone in KF and as that was happening it just so happened that the French decided to attack the British making it look like we coincidentally just started hammering them because they attacked the British.  But I'm sure you still have some more BS statements to say so keep it coming I'd love to continue laughing my ass off at your assumptions.... :D :D :D

I am sure there is alot more dirt in there. Keep it coming. #popcorn

• Like 1

Which is hilarious, considering how a constellation of all major clans in the nation having shared diplomacy is still lightyears more democratic than ANYTHING that Drunk is bringing to the table, acting upon or practicing internally.

Practice what you preach and stop hiding behind bullcrud excuses already. Good luck in your quest for the attention that you guys so desperately desire. ^^

Well we preached we'd fight back against the Danes, we did. We said we'd claim victories, we did. I'd say we practice what we preach very well, if you truly are the majority then why do you freak out so much and say that we're destroying the fun, why don't you practice what you preach and actually ignore us, we're just attention craving rogue vigilantes and trolls right? So just ignore us.

Edited by DrunkenSloth
  • Like 4

Passive-aggressive drunk strike again. Straw man arguments ftw.

Listen up drunk! You do your thing, we do our thing. No problem there. But what I do want you to do - stop the bullshit. KF and HRE never claimed to speak for anyone but ourselves (overwhelming majority of the swedish playerbase). We stroke a deal with the danes because we needed ports for industrial capacity. You don't agree - fine. Knock yourselves out ganking danish noobs and traders and capturing undefended danish ports. But please stop lying to the new players in nation chat.

• Like 2

Listen up drunk! You do your thing, we do our thing. No problem there. But what I do want you to do - stop the bullshit. KF and HRE never claimed to speak for anyone but ourselves (overwhelming majority of the swedish playerbase). We stroke a deal with the danes because we needed ports for industrial capacity. You don't agree - fine. Knock yourselves out ganking danish noobs and traders and capturing undefended danish ports. But please stop lying to the new players in nation chat.

This.

We're not the ones lying in Nation chat, if anyone is lying it's KF telling new players that a treaty is preventing them from doing what they please. "Knock yourselves out ganking danish noobs and traders and capturing undefended danish ports" Really? This constant slander and basically saying that we're so bad we can only gank noobs and attack undefended ports, is the exact behavior that turned us against you. It's fine, if you want to keep insulting us with these lies go ahead, at least we actually captured a Danish port :P

We're not the ones lying in Nation chat, if anyone is lying it's KF telling new players that a treaty is preventing them from doing what they please. "Knock yourselves out ganking danish noobs and traders and capturing undefended danish ports" Really? This constant slander and basically saying that we're so bad we can only gank noobs and attack undefended ports, is the exact behavior that turned us against you. It's fine, if you want to keep insulting us with these lies go ahead, at least we actually captured a Danish port :P

post-17333-0-91035300-1459420389_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tretton

Thanks for proving my point..