Game-Labs Forum

The First NA Society "Tattered Flags" is Now Recruiting

I'm returning to the game.  Played back in the pre-alpha/early alpha phases.  Looking for an active NA guild to join.  

About me:

- 30+yrs old

- Active duty USN (currently stationed overseas)

- Experienced MMO gamer (World of Tanks, WoW, Eve Online, etc)

- Team-oriented

- Enjoy PvP sandbox games

- Have Vent, Mumble, TS3

- Speaks English

We are on PvP1

As a reminder, although we are a pvp/econ group we are accepting applications for 5 PvE players that like to have missions given to them time to time that supports a greater cause. The explorer types.

I'm signing up! Just applied, thanks! 

For those interested in Tattered Flags we are on the PvP EU Server.

We chose the EU server even though most of us are Americans because:

1. We've been around for a long time and have created many relationships out of that group.

2. The politics between the nations is well established and we have been an integral part in influencing them.

3. We have very good working relationships with the other US clans on that server

4. The differences in ping has not created any issue for us yet.

5. It will probably afford our nation some added security as we are able to set port timers to benefit us and confound our enemies. (Of course this has the bi-product of them doing the same thing and making it harder for us to attack them. We will see how it plays out.)

Great job guys in the fight to defend Morgan's Bluff. We had guys make that fight that left from Key West after the fight started and got there in record time thanks to some great wind.

We handed it to them. It was a hard fight but we had 11 still floating at the end and all the pirates sunk except for three I believe.

Thanks to all of our clan members who showed and thanks to the other clans as well. BSP was right there at the beginning in the early delaying force of 6. TDA showed of course. I saw members of AO. A lot of pugs showed. Good job all.