Game-Labs Forum

Danish Warship Captured

DrunkenSloth

This is the swedish Regalskepp Kronan exploding 1676. In a battle against our most esteemed admiral Juel. Instead of friendship with the danes-norwegians they too choosed war. It did not turn out well for those that choosed war.

CGYoLkwUkAIazSG.jpg

This is Kronan too exploding. 126 cannons. Swedish ship that was smashed to pieces.

kronan-forsta-sida.460x0.jpg

This is guy below is one of your friends from Kronan. DrunkenSloth - See there your destiny!

P1060321.JPG

Edited by Ligatorswe
  • Like 1

Our group of Drunken Sailors are at it again, this time capturing our first Danish warship while on routine patrol near Spanish Town. This Frigate was sailing to the port for repairs when he ran into us, a very unfortunate meeting for him :P

Though I should certainly cry out in outrage and fury at a danish ship falling to your guns, I can't help but smirk a bit considering who it was that fell to you, either way- I hope the match was a blast for all involved!

• Like 3

This is the swedish Regalskepp Kronan exploding 1676. In a battle against our most esteemed admiral Juel. Instead of friendship with the danes-norwegians they too choosed war. It did not turn out well for those that choosed war.

CGYoLkwUkAIazSG.jpg

This is Kronan too exploding. 126 cannons. Swedish ship that was smashed to pieces.

kronan-forsta-sida.460x0.jpg

This is guy below is one of your friends from Kronan. DrunkenSloth - See there your faith!

P1060321.JPG

Very nice pictures, and maybe that will Infact be my fate, maybe DRUNK will be a faint memory for you guys..Maybe being the crucial word, because maybe we might win, maybe we develop an impressive fleet and become a serious threat to you, maybe we might be victorious ;) We have nothing to lose, but you do. If you win no one would be surprised, but if you lose that's a different story..Looking forward to seeing you around, should be fun.
  • Like 2

Why are you guys write in this topic at all if you not care what sloth does?

I mean its allways the same in every forum. Someone makes a Topic and 5 people say "i dont care"...if you really dont care about, why doing a post in it?

Edited by Belize
  • Like 3

And again non Violation if the Threaty.

OS PvP is allowed

That is exactly why the post has no mention of the treaty :P

That's it? Uhm... ok... If it's not propaganda, then...

Will there be "I completed a PvE mission!" topic next?

More just documenting our success, it wasn't the most epic fight ever but we managed to take a Warship. But have no worries a post like this may never happen again, unless a Bellona or Constitution falls into our hands ;)

The only reason this was posted is because it was the first warship we captured, at least the first one I took part in. I didn't post the Snow, mercury or Renommee captured today. My only other posts will be if we capture a Danish Bellona..Been within striking distance already, but just not enough ships to attack :P

You guys are really hurting us now... Starting to feel the pain :(

Please stop this madness!!

You have only experienced some minor losses so far, but it's been proven we can remove the comfort your own waters provide. Sailing past Christiansted is just a normal day for us ;)

• Like 2