Game-Labs Forum

Denmark-Norway reaching out to Sweden.

Herminator

The offer was Sincere.....

Not our fault for them not reaching out. We had contact with both HRE and 13th. But none actually visited us.

Should we come crawling to them?

There is nothing dishonest to the proposal we gave the Swedish.

You were specifically told we were busy and could not talk at the time as we were having our own meeting. You're not expected to come crawling to us, nor should you expect us to come crawling to you.

The offer was Sincere.....

Not our fault for them not reaching out. We had contact with both HRE and 13th. But none actually visited us.

Should we come crawling to them?

There is nothing dishonest to the proposal we gave the Swedish.

1. if the offer had been sincere, I'd have expected you to attack towards West today, not buy a flag the second the ultimatum was over for English harbour.

2. of course not.

3. I already said what I'd do, and I'll repeat it: ceasing the attacks unilaterally.

I'm not saying you should stop the attacks for the good of the game. But we can do without these threads.

Well,  guess you were busy with more pressing matters than saving your realm than ;)

and smug posts like this one really do a thing on credibility.

Edited by Quineloe

1. if the offer had been sincere, I'd have expected you to attack towards West today, not buy a flag the second the ultimatum was over for English harbour.

The second? We waited almost 40min after the deadline for reaching out was over.

Attack towards West? Look at timers, and you see that is impossible ;)

But you had tons of French to help you out in that battle. Their ports in the south weren't open yet, so around 4 French fleet (the allies you chose) were there to help you out.

But you had tons of French to help you out in that battle. Their ports in the south weren't open yet, so around 4 French fleet (the allies you chose) were there to help you out.

I'm not Swedish. I'm merely looking at this situation from a long distance away, and commenting on what I perceive to be an attempt at humiliating the opponent on the forum on top of in game.

I'm not Swedish. I'm merely looking at this situation from a long distance away, and commenting on what I perceive to be an attempt at humiliating the opponent on the forum on top of in game.

My post wasn't aimed at you personally, I'm sorry if it offended you. It was more a general remark on diplomacy. If I understand correctly, the Danish fleet went unopposed. How can that be when two nations (swedes and french) had nothing else to do but defend at that time? Before diplomacy and mechanics get blamed, I think that question needs some answering.

Why are you beating on the Swedes while we British hold all your ports on Hispaniola?

Well, except Higuain

Set your timers at reasonable timers and maybe you'll see some more action there, I'm sick of people complaining about why we don't try to take the british! last night we tried at between 03-05 am our time.. There is a big difference in attacking in our prime time and in the middle of the night. Understand that please.

• Like 1

Its very difficult to open talks with one nation's hands around the throat of the other..... ;)

The US tried that with the Spanish, it doesn't work sir!

Don't forget the French too. One thing this game proves is that human nature to control and dominate the weaker nation/person is still alive and well. Edited by nakorbc