Game-Labs Forum

Game Introduction

• 2 weeks later...

Well im just so glad that Game-labs are not making a free to play title out of this game. When i first saw a youtube videoof Naval Action i assumed its gonna be just like world of warships just with sails^^ and i thought well ok thats interesting.

And wen i came here and saw that its going to be open world, with economics, discovery and different factions and even pirates i was like "YEEEESsss" :D its so good to see that they put so much effort in this game and not simply make a cashflow free2play crapgame like many other BIG companies. im so excited for this game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello new one here.

Really looking forward tot this game.  

I just want to ask you  if there are some pages where I can read about crafting and what I can be ( trader, pirate, bucaneer  etc etc )

Thanks for reply and really looking forward to this game.

• 1 month later...

You have a Fine game hear, and i can not wait to be part of it.. Really I can not wait to get in game. I have Been watching Sir. Jingles at Play. That man has sold me on yet one more game! I can not wait To Spend my time before the Mast. till then. ARRrrrr. O and the thought and attention to detail that I have seen, is a great relief in the age of dumb down Game play that we are in.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...