Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Celtiberofrog

[PvP EU] Spanish clan political situation

Recommended Posts

On 1/12/2018 at 10:48 AM, Vernon Merrill said:

 

 

 

On 1/12/2018 at 2:47 AM, z4ys said:

20180111234641_1.thumb.jpg.926f434eabca22f5b08fed1be039751f.jpg

You demanded we deliver!

How was the place? Lovely isn't it? I hope you enjoyed it while every Spaniard was having their good night's rest. Come visit us at peak time. We'll make your visit worth it. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spantards are a nice source of pvp marks. Their ships are usually made of poor woods and equipped with cheap and useless mods, so the best choice is always sink them.

Their players don't know how to manual sail, aim and avoid incoming damage. They love chaining, sometimes they have fired chains against my hull.

Also, I suggest to ignore the battle chat, they totally lack sense of humour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Spantards are a nice source of pvp marks. Their ships are usually made of poor woods and equipped with cheap and useless mods, so the best choice is always sink them.

Their players don't know how to manual sail, aim and avoid incoming damage. They love chaining, sometimes they have fired chains against my hull.

Also, I suggest to ignore the battle chat, they totally lack sense of humour.

 

 

On 13/1/2018 at 12:37 AM, Pitxagorri said:

F2A3B384ACE7587E5F57218589F93C823F8A5372

Screening fleet vs PB fleet  San Juan del Norte

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

So your A Team beat up a rabble of our players.

Have a medal.

give a medal to your fellow Horatio, mate.

He deserves it big time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

So your A Team beat up a rabble of our players.

Have a medal.

Oh so you're the british elite. Interesting because I can't see the difference between that rabble and you, A.K.A The Royal Marines. I mean, we've kicked your ass every time we've had a proper battle against you.

Edited by Pablo Frias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pablo Frias said:

Oh so you're the british elite, interesting because I can't see the difference between that rabble and you, A.K.A The Royal Marines. I mean, we've kicked your ass every time we've had a proper battle against you.

By rabble I mean a bunch of people who've never fought together etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

By rabble I mean a bunch of people who've never fought together etc...

I know, but does It justify the final result?

As I said, the battle wouldn't have finished much different if the "british elite" had been there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I dunno, I remember constantly kicking the crap out you chaps in the Gulf which is why you agreed to become Russian lapdogs so they would do the job you couldn't.

I think you've lived in a parallel universe for quite a while. Probably you are still there.

Edited by Pablo Frias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Ah yes, it was the heroic forces of Spain that drove out the evil Britons from the Gulf. The Russians were just a figment of everyone's imagination.

I'm talking about the battles we had, We always beat you. We were driving you back in Sabina's area. The final result would have been the same without the russian intervention, it just made it quicker :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

British elite? Ah, sorry. It's not 2016/2017, I forgot we're in 2018.

Sorry, that bunch of players that is slightly better than carebears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

I'm talking about the battles we had, We always beat you. We were driving you back in Sabina's area. The final result would have been the same without the russian intervention, it just made it quicker :P

Keep dreaming dude, your lack of coordination in your attacks (sendind lonely ships to the battles...), poor map-strategy and most important, the low level of skill of some of your veteran players (let me name a few: celoide, migel esparsa, zapator, celtiber...) are only some of the facts that makes spain a weak nation.

Without Russia, you are nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Keep dreaming dude, your lack of coordination in your attacks (sendind lonely ships to the battles...), poor map-strategy and most important, the low level of skill of some of your veteran players are only some of the facts that makes spain a weak nation.

Without Russia, you are nothing.

Here is what this clown is:

Absolutely coward ingame with no skills at all. Only writtes bullshit on the forum but can't do anything ingame because he is a coward and doesn't reaveal his name. He is so afraid of being killed everytime any captain sees his name that he rather stay safe only writing as if he was an excellent captain. 

He thinks he is like Horatio Hornblower but has no clue about diplomacy, tactics, or anything. He is so useless that he even changed nation. 

Unlike you, those spanish captains are out there everyday fighting for their nation, so you'd better not name any spanish captain again ever, coward.

You are only rubbish, someone that can't even talk on TS because can't stand your own teammates. What kind of player are you? You are a joke, a useless captain, nothing at all. Full stop.

We've kicked your ass so many times that it affects your little englander ego, right? Deal with it!!!!!!!!! GB has and has ever had big numbers; Spain is a low populated nation and even with that problem we just do our best and actually we're doing fine. 

I respect every captain ingame but not clowns and cowards like you. But someday I'll meet you again and you won't be with 6 guys like last time. That day it'll be a pleasure for me to send you with spongebob you know....

Until then, you are nobody here. 

Oh, by the way, I have this for you:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Keep dreaming dude, your lack of coordination in your attacks (sendind lonely ships to the battles...), poor map-strategy and most important, the low level of skill of some of your veteran players (let me name a few: celoide, migel esparsa, zapator, celtiber...) are only some of the facts that makes spain a weak nation.

Without Russia, you are nothing.

WoW, Why are you so jealous???

I ´ll repeat: anything to say about the topic of this thread?? Cause all of us are tired about you always fact "We are better than you".  we know you are of think, ok, you win.

Here is the the prize to you:

infografia-copa-mundo-fifa.jpg

You win, ok... perfect, congrats Horatio... anything else to say? (Productive & Constructive). Well be aware to cross your way, the maddness of the sea incarnated into your avatar, we are afraid.

Now, time to wait you opinion about spanish alliance and allies: TIC TAC TIC TAC

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, _Alucard_ said:

Here is what this clown is:

Absolutely coward ingame with no skills at all. Only writtes bullshit on the forum but can't do anything ingame because he is a coward and doesn't reaveal his name. He is so afraid of being killed everytime any captain sees his name that he rather stay safe only writing as if he was an excellent captain. 

He thinks he is like Horatio Hornblower but has no clue about diplomacy, tactics, or anything. He is so useless that he even changed nation. 

Unlike you, those spanish captains are out there everyday fighting for their nation, so you'd better not name any spanish captain again ever, coward.

You are only rubbish, someone that can't even talk on TS because can't stand your own teammates. What kind of player are you? You are a joke, a useless captain, nothing at all. Full stop.

We've kicked your ass so many times that it affects your little englander ego, right? Deal with it!!!!!!!!! GB has and has ever had big numbers; Spain is a low populated nation and even with that problem we just do our best and actually we're doing fine. 

I respect every captain ingame but not clowns and cowards like you. But someday I'll meet you again and you won't be with 6 guys like last time. That day it'll be a pleasure for me to send you with spongebob you know....

Until then, you are nobody here. 

Oh, by the way, I have this for you:

 

Pirates of the caribbean????? HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you use fantasy or hollywood to prove something? Poor spantard, go to history books and see how your navy and colonial empire ended.

But hey, you should be proud, you are reenacting History in the game with all your failures as a nation.

 

And dude, you are wrong. I didn´t change nation. I will be british forever, unlike VLTRA. VLTRA/HYDRA,  the same clan which went to DN and began to attack other spaniards. Where were you? Did you change nation too? Or did you log out and go to a corner waiting for better times?

Unlike you, I choose to fight until the end for my country. The coward here is you, my salty friend.

 

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Unlike you, I choose to fight until the end for my country. The coward here is you, my salty friend.

 

1. Fighting on the forum doesn't count

2. Only cowards hide behind an anonymous name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Pirates of the caribbean????? HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you use fantasy or hollywood to prove something? Poor spantard, go to history books and see how your navy and colonial empire ended.

But hey, you should be proud, you are reenacting History in the game with all your failures as a nation.

 

And dude, you are wrong. I didn´t change nation. I will be british forever, unlike VLTRA. VLTRA/HYDRA,  the same clan which went to DN and began to attack other spaniards. Where were you? Did you change nation too? Or did you log out and go to a corner waiting for better times?

Unlike you, I choose to fight until the end for my country. The coward here is you, my salty friend.

 

It seems that your empire didn't end much better

Well, our failure as a nation is beating you and be in first place? I don't mind failing then.

My ship has always sailed the same flag ( and it always will  be the same)

When you see a picture of a battle you can see my name there (if I can go). You can't say the same of you  because you are a coward and hide behind that character. Coward!

You, little englander,  are garbage. Write in the forum because that's all you can do. The great admiral who nobody can follow ingame because they don't know who you are, rat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Keep dreaming dude, your lack of coordination in your attacks (sendind lonely ships to the battles...), poor map-strategy and most important, the low level of skill of some of your veteran players (let me name a few: celoide, migel esparsa, zapator, celtiber...) are only some of the facts that makes spain a weak nation.

Without Russia, you are nothing.

You - I mean you as a player - are nothing in any case, since nobody knows who you are ingame.

Take out the balls, if you have some, and tell us your name in game!

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it amusing some people still think that guy is a legit player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×