Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 - OPERATION CAMEL TOE  DEBRIEF - 14 Feb 2017

Koltes

1 minute ago, koltes said:

Dude, you and Zip did your best trying to do the right thing for the nation and the server. We like sinking you, but saying that we doing so respectfully :P

I think i am on Texas and Joba's nerves hardcore haha. Perhaps from time to time i ernjoy engaging in psychological warfare

• Like 2

6 hours ago, koltes said:
  8 hours ago, van der Decken said:

You forgot to add one section....Feel free to add to the list of all traitors to their nations who deserted to increase even more the populated rats. :)

OFFICERS WHO JUMPED SHIP
Brits - Doug Moaz, Jarlath Morrow
US - Willis, JD Shots
Dutch - Tuetonic, Axel Gyllenkrok
Spain - Juan Alfonso de Castella

If there was some conversation between all of us and an eventual agreement. We could honestly help a nation like spain. I would totally do it, but I understand that moving around can be crazy time consumption that just drains enjoyment too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

I think i am on Texas and Joba's nerves hardcore haha. Perhaps from time to time i ernjoy engaging in psychological warfare

I prob should let you know what I went to college for after the military and before i got into the oilfield.  History for teaching and minor in Psychology, but I was about to switched the two when I decided I needed a break from school.  Thought about being a HS concealer but teachers get paid crap.   So the question is who is hello kittying with who's mind?    LOL  

I'll admit a lot of my most in global and here is to get the pot stired up and get folks doing stuff.   Guys ask me why I'm so pissed off and I'll laughe and tell them I'm far from it, but if I get others worked up than they get out and do things.  

5 hours ago, chailang said:

Start with allies ,but GB Back stab Denmark,Racism in the global channel !     No apologies

Sounds like CKA has a trend of stabbing folks in the back.  They did the same with Pirates when we where at war with US for taking us down to 1 port and camping Mort and killing every one that came out.   It wasn't until right before we had US down to 11 ports they attacked us so we shifted our fight to the Brits instead.  Remember our actions have always been against one target cause of our numbers.  We can't handle a two or three front war cause we don't have the numbers.  Specially with the alliance system. 

Look at right now the Danes where happy with just doing nothing, they only started to fight cause the Brits attacked there two main econ regions.   If y'all would of left them alone and I bet if you stopped attacking them they would go back to being happy and to there selves.

Pirates was down to two regions.  We keep getting picked on by US and Brits, but US was the one that keep attacking Kidds.  So we picked them as our main target and took it to there home regions.  We where planning to take the two regions on each side of CT as a point to prove what it feels like to be picked on.  Guess what they still had 20 other regions.  Folks acted like we one ported them when it was only 2 regions.  The third one we didn't even expect to get but it was on our operation plans to get 2-3 regions and than be over with the operation.  See how fast the US, largest nation crumbled when they only lost in two weeks 3 regions out of there 22?  Now I'm actually thinking Brits are stronger than the US when it use to not be that, that is cause clans like SMS and ELITE are rising up to take the lead over CKA.   Keep up the good work.  DD and a few others hopefully will be doing the same in US.  I really think it's time for out with the old and in with the new.  How do ya'll not know if breaking the alliance won't help the server pop unless you try it.  Every time there is a cool down and some one shows any force ya'll jump right back into it instead of seeing what might happen.  You be surprised just how much we want to help this server out and get it back to growing instead of it being dead.  There is a new voting cycle coming up, lets test the waters and see what it might be like without the care bear alliance at full.  No on is saying go to war, but pick a region or two and play over it.  I bet your numbers start to go up if you do that.  Shallow waters would be great for the new guys, but US/Brits currently own all the shallows.

I'll have the alliance system and regions updated by end of the day on the other post.  Since it's a new voting cycle.  Remember folks change is good.  Nations that stay in there old ways and don't change tend to die off.  Just look at your own nations and think, "could change help?"

• Like 2

13 hours ago, van der Decken said:

Yes, I remember the rat talks. The alliance after that went with Dutch/US and enemy of GB/Swede/Danes/French/rats. We had intended to have port wars with GB, France, and Swedes, however the rogue Swedes got in our face with the Danes and rats. Even with our US alliance, we could not field enough players at the times they were attacking us. So what do you expect a nation to do, but to get more in the alliance to field players for all time zones.
As for those who did come Dutch and leave...the timing was bad considering what the Swedes were doing with the rats and Danes. But yes, it was a loss.

I never called them MY players. But for anyone who wants to help the small nations, you do not do that by joining the already leet rats. You do that by joining a small nation and building their populace, not the rats.

About my comment, listing those who leave a nation to join you during a campaign is rather important info that you should be proud to share. And still, the pix would be nice to see that you say you have of each one. That is why these two threads were created...

Let me be clear, Van Der Decken is a flat out liar.  

"Yes, I remember the rat talks. The alliance after that went with Dutch/US and enemy of GB/Swede/Danes/French/rats. We had intended to have port wars with GB, France, and Swedes, however the rogue Swedes got in our face with the Danes and rats. Even with our US alliance, we could not field enough players at the times they were attacking us. So what do you expect a nation to do, but to get more in the alliance to field players for all time zones.
As for those who did come Dutch and leave...the timing was bad considering what the Swedes were doing with the rats and Danes. But yes, it was a loss."

The Dutch screwed the Swedes!  We turned the cheek too many times to preserve the alliance.  When we were building aggression in a region, the Dutch showed up and told us, "we are looking to cap some of the new ships and heard this was a good region".  A lie as they went on to out do us and take the region claiming later they needed the Mahogony.  This went on with GB and US as well.  The Dutch then attacked Swedish players on open water.  There was never a Dutch/Dane alliance until after GB ran a proxy war against Sweden to help the Dutch and the US just flat out attacked Sweden to help the Dutch.

I always tried to maintain an alliance with GB but Cordova is not a man of his word.  I brokered a peace between GB and Sweden based on the fact that they not attack the Danes.  Despite Cordova's assurance that CKA would not attack the Danes, CKA attacked the Danes within hours on the open seas and within 24 hours got a port battle with the Danes.  This broke the alliance and agreement Cordova swore to abide.

The problem is two fold!  First, GB, US, and the Dutch players are not honorable; some not all!  They promise one thing and do another.  Second, GB, US, and Dutch players live in some alternate reality and cannot admit the truth.

Finally, I have said negative things about my Dane allies (Chailang, Deko, Jam, and all) in the past.  I deeply regret my comments and won't make excuses for what I said.  Instead, I will take responsibility for them and sincerely hope my Dane allies can see past those things that I said.  The Dane palyers should understand it is an honor and privilege to play this game as Swedish players with them as our allies.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Taurus454 said:

Finally, I have said negative things about my Dane allies (Chailang, Deko, Jam, and all) in the past.  I deeply regret my comments and won't make excuses for what I said.  Instead, I will take responsibility for them and sincerely hope my Dane allies can see past those things that I said.  The Dane palyers should understand it is an honor and privilege to play this game as Swedish players with them as our allies.

Oh 454! we all love the nick name "snakehead"   XD

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

If there was some conversation between all of us and an eventual agreement. We could honestly help a nation like spain. I would totally do it, but I understand that moving around can be crazy time consumption that just drains enjoyment too.

That is the truth, especially if you get yourself established with BPs and such in each nation. My move to Dutch was enough. No more moves in my future. heh

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'll admit a lot of my most in global and here is to get the pot stired up and get folks doing stuff.   Guys ask me why I'm so pissed off and I'll laughe and tell them I'm far from it, but if I get others worked up than they get out and do things.
This is why you and I "get along" so well on this forum :D

Sounds like CKA has a trend of stabbing folks in the back.  They did the same with Pirates when we where at war with US for taking us down to 1 port and camping Mort and killing every one that came out.   It wasn't until right before we had US down to 11 ports they attacked us so we shifted our fight to the Brits instead.  Remember our actions have always been against one target cause of our numbers.  We can't handle a two or three front war cause we don't have the numbers.  Specially with the alliance system.
"Why are you bringing up the past?" quote by STS...heh

Look at right now the Danes where happy with just doing nothing, they only started to fight cause the Brits attacked there two main econ regions.   If y'all would of left them alone and I bet if you stopped attacking them they would go back to being happy and to there selves.
"But this is a PvP server and not a PvE. If they want to hide in ports then they should goto the carebear PvE server." quote by STS...heh

Pirates was down to two regions.  We keep getting picked on by US and Brits, but US was the one that keep attacking Kidds.  So we picked them as our main target and took it to there home regions.  We where planning to take the two regions on each side of CT as a point to prove what it feels like to be picked on.  Guess what they still had 20 other regions.  Folks acted like we one ported them when it was only 2 regions.  The third one we didn't even expect to get but it was on our operation plans to get 2-3 regions and than be over with the operation.  See how fast the US, largest nation crumbled when they only lost in two weeks 3 regions out of there 22?
It has a lot to do with the particular regions you took. Had they been regions in the Gulf, where no one is, then it would not have hurt them at all.
Now I'm actually thinking Brits are stronger than the US when it use to not be that, that is cause clans like SMS and ELITE are rising up to take the lead over CKA.   Keep up the good work.  DD and a few others hopefully will be doing the same in US.  I really think it's time for out with the old and in with the new.  How do ya'll not know if breaking the alliance won't help the server pop unless you try it.  Every time there is a cool down and some one shows any force ya'll jump right back into it instead of seeing what might happen.  You be surprised just how much we want to help this server out and get it back to growing instead of it being dead.  There is a new voting cycle coming up, lets test the waters and see what it might be like without the care bear alliance at full.  No on is saying go to war, but pick a region or two and play over it.  I bet your numbers start to go up if you do that.  Shallow waters would be great for the new guys, but US/Brits currently own all the shallows.

I'll have the alliance system and regions updated by end of the day on the other post.  Since it's a new voting cycle.  Remember folks change is good.  Nations that stay in there old ways and don't change tend to die off.  Just look at your own nations and think, "could change help?"
Having the alliance is the only way any nation was able to field enough players of quality to match all the rat unicorns. If the Brits or the US or the Dutch tried to go alone, each of our nations would be fielding maybe only 15 good PvPers and 10 mid rank newbs. Hell, even with our alliance these numbers are pretty close, just look at the screenshots. Fear of history repeating itself is what keeps people doing the same ole thing. That week we were not allied with GB was the same week we couldn't field enough players against the Swede/Dane/Rat alliance. I just think we all believe in a different method to increase the server pop. Some ppl just want ppl to switch nations, and some ppl want to break everything up and war everywhere.

57 minutes ago, Taurus454 said:

"Yes, I remember the rat talks. The alliance after that went with Dutch/US and enemy of GB/Swede/Danes/French/rats. We had intended to have port wars with GB, France, and Swedes, however the rogue Swedes got in our face with the Danes and rats. Even with our US alliance, we could not field enough players at the times they were attacking us. So what do you expect a nation to do, but to get more in the alliance to field players for all time zones.
As for those who did come Dutch and leave...the timing was bad considering what the Swedes were doing with the rats and Danes. But yes, it was a loss."

The Dutch screwed the Swedes!  We turned the cheek too many times to preserve the alliance.  When we were building aggression in a region, the Dutch showed up and told us, "we are looking to cap some of the new ships and heard this was a good region".  A lie as they went on to out do us and take the region claiming later they needed the Mahogony.  This went on with GB and US as well.  The Dutch then attacked Swedish players on open water.
We owned the Mahogany port before these talks. The very moment we tried to create the Antilles Treaty sharing ports with Swedes, French and ourselves what the exact moment the Swedes WS bombed the mahogany port. Instantly we ceased any effort put toward the treaty with Sweden.
There was never a Dutch/Dane alliance until after GB ran a proxy war against Sweden to help the Dutch and the US just flat out attacked Sweden to help the Dutch.
I believe you meant to say there never used to be an alliance with Swedes and Danes? Because I never said the Dutch had one with Danes. But yes, the Brits helped us, but only after the US did. And even with the US help, we could not field players against your Danes and rats. So the Brits decided to help us also. And yet, we still have problems. From our POV, if the Swedes had just stayed in talks with France and Dutch, we would've had a good deal going in the Antilles. Instead, they hired from outside and gathered help from those who really had no reason to be in our Antilles party. We Dutch would've been happy with no alliances between the 3 of us, yet a no aggression pact. Just look at the proposed map on the forum. It clearly shows the Swedes with the northern 4 regions, France with the middle 4 regions, and the Dutch staying in South America. This was our proposal with Sir Rian, but then rogue Swedes did their own thing, just like they've done in each nation they've been in.

I always tried to maintain an alliance with GB but Cordova is not a man of his word.  I brokered a peace between GB and Sweden based on the fact that they not attack the Danes.  Despite Cordova's assurance that CKA would not attack the Danes, CKA attacked the Danes within hours on the open seas and within 24 hours got a port battle with the Danes.  This broke the alliance and agreement Cordova swore to abide.

The problem is two fold!  First, GB, US, and the Dutch players are not honorable; some not all!  They promise one thing and do another.  Second, GB, US, and Dutch players live in some alternate reality and cannot admit the truth.
Everyone has their own opinion and their own POV. It does well for each side to consider the other POV...but do it BEFORE you act causing the other side to react.

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!! This is exactly the perfect way to apologize. People need to learn that these words are how to apologize properly and follow through with the promise. Nice work, mate!

• Like 1

oh, so when a new player joins a nation, they instantly get to take charge of the nation? I don't think so mate. Benny and his two friends joined the ONLY active swede clan. We don't do anything without their approval. Rian and his crew haven't even been active. So you think that you can just make deals with a completely new clan, and bypass the command of the Long running clans? I don't think so.

15 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

BadBenny and his two friends....and anyone helping him. It is not Sir Rian and his merry band of Swedes.

lolol we are the leadership of the Swedes, so how can we be the rogue element lolol Just another one of the dutch lies

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BadBenny said:

lolol we are the leadership of the Swedes, so how can we be the rogue element lolol Just another one of the dutch lies

Not according to SirRian. He told us that he had more members than you and your 2 other friends who've followed you from the Brits to Dutch then to Swedes. We can only go by the words of those we speak with.

• Like 1

Then Decken, you should try talking to the ACTUAL active Swedes. Rian can claim whatever numbers he wants... But ISN have always been Sweden and have more numbers than Rians shifty little crew.... Who by the way, are never active.... and BTW, SS is an attachment of ISN, so our 5 members only add towards that. Although you also need to remember that you Dutch betrayed us Swedes, so why you think you can make deals successfully with a new clan is beyond me. I suggest you cease any further attempts to communicate with ANY swedes, as ISN and SS will ALWAYS be at war with the Dutch.

3 hours ago, van der Decken said:

That is the truth, especially if you get yourself established with BPs and such in each nation. My move to Dutch was enough. No more moves in my future. heh

Many of us in Pirates have almost all the BPs and than some.  Hell I think pirates are the only ones with the gunboat BP right now that is active.   If I didn't have that BP on my Pirate Alt I would prob roll him back to Spain.  Since there isn't going to be a wipe that we know of any time soon we aren't rushing to switch to any other nations.     I think a lot of others feel this way too.  Hell we keep a few of the rare BP's a side to give to guys after they switched over.   You be suprised how many chest you get doing things like Events PvP/PvE and port battles.   

To much stuff to comment in above but I'll say this.  Danes PvP, they just didn't want to get involved int he RvR stuff until a new patch/content came along.   So no they aren't PvErs  They just didn't want to be busy fighting as a nation every night against such like the Brits and was happy just showing up doing OW PvP.   Got to remember many people have moved on to other games.  Some have went back to older games (they for some reason like Euro Trucker I hear).   Hell right now I been playing around with Conan Exile.  It's another EA game and I'll promise you when SC comes out I'll prob be no where to be found (as will a lot of my clan members).   

The regions didn't matter, they freaked out every time we treid to take Cap Frans or Barcoas back. If we had been successful they would freaked out and cried we where zerging.

Funny thing I don't think most of the guys in game have a clue about this post.   They are going to be in shock at tonight Port Battle lol

We should all come in Niagara's or something silly just for the hell of it.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Taurus454 said:

Nicely said Taurus... 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, chailang said:

Start with allies ,but GB Back stab Denmark,Racism in the global channel !     No apologies

Racist comments were perpetuated by none other than Bad Benny and Taurus454, as well as Siberian and Angus Sinclair to a lesser extent, and their actions and words were vehemently denounced by CKA and Great Britain at large. None of these people were ever a part of CKA or AGW. Benny and Taurus are now Swedish and part of the Danish Alliance, as well.

As far as the "backstabbing," that was the result of Galt being attacked by Danish screeners outside a port battle for Cap Francais back in January. Nice use of selective memory, @chailang

Edited by Kiithnaras

7 hours ago, Taurus454 said:

The Dutch screwed the Swedes!  We turned the cheek too many times to preserve the alliance.  When we were building aggression in a region, the Dutch showed up and told us, "we are looking to cap some of the new ships and heard this was a good region".  A lie as they went on to out do us and take the region claiming later they needed the Mahogony.  This went on with GB and US as well.  The Dutch then attacked Swedish players on open water.  There was never a Dutch/Dane alliance until after GB ran a proxy war against Sweden to help the Dutch and the US just flat out attacked Sweden to help the Dutch.

pretty sure rian did those deals. and also Taurus, we never had an agreement we wouldnt take the south. 

5 hours ago, BadBenny said:

you and Taurus sure are lying up a storm. And from what the Danes have told us, they brokered their deal with Rian, Rian is the leader of Sweden. Not your "suicide squad" bunch of cry baby losers. SS. Ha. none of us are stupid. Does that really stand for suicide squad? Especially after Taurus' comments in game.