Game-Labs Forum

Letter to the Admiralty (British vs Pirate PVP1 EU)

Mighty Bouff

Little Inagua has been freed from British rule by the Pirate Coalition. Several British ships defending were sent to the bottom and the rest fled with the wind.

Any hostile action towards the Pirate Nation will be met with a swift response from the coalition.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 4

It is with the deepest appreciation and gratitude from the republic of France for bringing to battle those pyrates holding fast at the door way to the French Caribbean. It warms the hearts off all free Frenchmen to see that those disgruntled subjects of your king is being dealt with by those responsible. In honor of the souls lost I will submit my recommendation that all ships crew in the fleet will get an extra ration of rum for the weekend. I would also like to inform you that our fleets are more then willing to deal with those traders who are smuggling under your flag in the east. Our information tells us they are running through Swedish and Dutch waters to found a proxy war using those rebellious thugs trying to bring anarchy to the French Caribbean. In complete cooperation if desired we could assist in the management of those eastern ports for you. We could put them under French protection while your attention and funds are needed elsewhere. I'm sure an arrangement can be made for our assistance, and we would graciously charge Lord Caldwell and his king a small rent for the ships and time required to govern those ports.

See what I did there? ^^^

Seriously congrats on the battle and seriously only a low rent will be charged ????

Perhaps Gentlemen this will warm the cockles of your black hearts.... a fight you wanted, a fight you got! ;)

The report I received informs me that many of your fellow blaggards ran, not to lure our fleet into a better position to strike but from the fight altogether. Leaving many of your fellows alone to face the wrath of His Majesty's RN.

Clearly there IS no honour amongst thieves....... ;)

5b1c1683812eeb0c1c1a54a9d6a9a578.jpg

3cdb5a591e8d7b86e29f993757f95211.jpg

okay

• Like 1