Game-Labs Forum

MOD pirate snow sunk in 2 cutters vs 2 snows

dudebro

Carefull around these guys, they tend to run from one on one fights then chase you down with 3 or 4 ships.

Interesting statement, seeing as how the only time the pirates and U.S. went up against one another in even numbers (Outside Morgan's Bluff) The U.S. was routed handily. Only afterwards when they had superiority in numbers did they decided to initiate combat with 5 and 6 on 2 and 3.

Interesting statement, seeing as how the only time the pirates and U.S. went up against one another in even numbers (Outside Morgan's Bluff) The U.S. was routed handily. Only afterwards when they had superiority in numbers did they decided to initiate combat with 5 and 6 on 2 and 3.

I remember that battle, and it was neither even nor a rout. It was a screening action against the port battle with cutters led by a core group of brigs.

I dunno William did you check the BR totals on that Morgan's bluff battle - something like 900 Pirate to 600 US! I noted it when I entered in a Pickle. Only one or two US players in a Merc rest in smaller ships.

I dunno William did you check the BR totals on that Morgan's bluff battle - something like 900 Pirate to 600 US! I noted it when I entered in a Pickle. Only one or two US players in a Merc rest in smaller ships.

I recall at the very least 2 Mercurys (Northernwolves and Red Hand if I remember correctly) and 2 Snows one I fought against and one I attempted to chase down (he got away), at the least, for the U.S. I myself was only in a Navy Brig, and counted a small smattering of Pirate snows and one Mercury.

Edited by William the Drake