Game-Labs Forum

Fun fact. According to someone in the comments of my last video, I'm teaching people "gutless fighting" and I'm going to "Ruin the game" because I show gameplay of me fighting in ships smaller than my oposition that people will see and learn from.

Oh, the internetz. You never stop surprising me...

• Like 2

Captains

for some reason most videos people are uploading to youtube shaking.. (all new videos after patch). As if camera is shaking every 3-5 seconds. Does it happen to you when you see them..or.. i played too much its just my video card glitch?

Captains

for some reason most videos people are uploading to youtube shaking.. (all new videos after patch). As if camera is shaking every 3-5 seconds. Does it happen to you when you see them..or.. i played too much its just my video card glitch?

No shaking here sir.  The only thing I've noticed since the patch, in rough seas, the waves can sometimes clip the view when aiming/on-deck.  Rarely though, once or twice a battle.  Tried to send an F11 bug report as it happens but it's so fast and random/unpredictable that I never get it on time.

Captains

Well, yesterday I published my new channel intro and includes Naval Action footage. Check it out...if all the footage "shakes" then its something related with your computer...if only the Naval action footage "shakes" then you obviously are seeing something the rest of us don't ;).

• Like 1

That was a very fun battle!   :D  Was curious if anyone was recording, wanted to see what it would look like from a different perspective.

Victory had fun with my stern though, ouch.

EDIT:  You can see how quickly we come up on the map border, as mentioned here.  I'm so glad you've made the changes to the map border stated in that thread. 

You know the whole thing is bonkers when one player starts trying to run in his Lynx yelling "the Bismarck will never sink!!!!!"...And this isn't the most "Serious" gameplay you'll ever witness in my channel (by a far shot!) but still I think this one is fun enough to link here ;)

• Like 1

Battle involving three Brigs, one Surprise, two Tricomalee and One Constitution. Ramjb and SideStrafe are on the French team, while I sail British.

That one was a lot of fun.  :)  Very enjoyable, even if I did sail in such a lubberly manner as to allow Maturin to board me.

• Like 1