Game-Labs Forum

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the battles during my latest streams. ROVER went to Old Providence a place where Brits hang around. Normally in big ships so we brought a small fleet of medium sized ships to engage them. But it went totally wrong ... for them. - Why they do not join???

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello!

My own videos don't come close to the fine productions you gents make, but I was having fun, and recorded a battle between myself and an Elite AI Bellona. It was a fun fight, though I didn't realize until later that Bandicam hadn't recorded my narration.

Without a dedicated video editing program - yet - I used M$ Photos; it worked well enough.

Hope you enjoy it:

Edited by Captain Hammered
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

Hello,

For the past several months I have been producing Naval Action Basics videos on my YouTube channel. These are geared towards new players who are trying to learn about the basic mechanics of the game. I have found that the new player experience is something that can always be improved upon, as they have a lot of stuff to learn! Here is a link to my most recent video - please feel free to send me any suggestions or requests for new videos that would help benefit new players to the game.

Thank you all, and thank you Admin for producing such a great game! 

• Like 2