Game-Labs Forum

Just placed my order for Naval Action

Captain Holman

Still waiting for a response D:

It will come one day... News travels slow on the winds of the sea. (but seriously it took 2 days to reply to each of my emails. don't mind much as I've got it before the keys go out for the week but maybe consider a few more email staff?)

Arrr Me hearty! Welcome to the Carribean!

The forum has some good guides (under the Guides section) fer ye to read whilst ye waits fer them fat bureaucrats to red tape yer game to ye. They be good people up there! :D

Once ye get yer game, There be a help channel in chat. Feel free to use it! that is how e all learned out craft. yarrr :D  The people in help, being us, are very friendly and love to answer questions. B)

[_]P

• Like 4

Finally I find a decent age of sail game and with my rotten luck I am too late for pre-purchase...

How is the sailing in the game? Is it realistic? Or is it still being worked on?

The open world seems bloody awesome! Great idea on that one! Ive sent my email and are now just waiting for the reply.... I will be holding my breath in the meantime. PLEEEEAAASE accept me! :)

Finally I find a decent age of sail game and with my rotten luck I am too late for pre-purchase...

How is the sailing in the game? Is it realistic? Or is it still being worked on?

The open world seems bloody awesome! Great idea on that one! Ive sent my email and are now just waiting for the reply.... I will be holding my breath in the meantime. PLEEEEAAASE accept me! :)

Many answers and more can be found in these forums... to view the game in all its glory, please visit this thread for player in game videos and guides.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/614-naval-action-on-youtube/