Game-Labs Forum

When will we be able to pre-order naval action again?

• 1 month later...

Well I emailed the devs last Friday, got a response and replied to it a couple of days ago, now I am just waiting to hopefully receive the email with the purchase link, glad I read this thread because I wouldn't have known to email them, thanks :). Looking forward to sailing and probably getting blown up lol.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, do I need to recieve the purchase link and purchase the game before Friday to get a key on Friday? I have some free time to play over next few days so was hoping I wouldnt have to wait until next Friday :D

Edited by LeeUK

Well I emailed the devs last Friday, got a response and replied to it a couple of days ago, now I am just waiting to hopefully receive the email with the purchase link, glad I read this thread because I wouldn't have known to email them, thanks :). Looking forward to sailing and probably getting blown up lol.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, do I need to recieve the purchase link and purchase the game before Friday to get a key on Friday? I have some free time to play over next few days so was hoping I wouldnt have to wait until next Friday :D

That's the way it worked for me. Keys are sent out on Fridays. If you wish to play this coming weekend then be sure to do your follow up before Friday, and remember that they are on Kiev time so don't wait until the last moment your time.

That's the way it worked for me. Keys are sent out on Fridays. If you wish to play this coming weekend then be sure to do your follow up before Friday, and remember that they are on Kiev time so don't wait until the last moment your time.

I have already replied to their email on Tuesday night, I am just waiting for them to reply with the purchase link so I can buy the game, really hoping they email me the link to buy the game before they send out keys tomorrow! pray for me lol, I don't want to hassle them for the link but at the same time I really want to try this game out  :D

Well it's nearly 7pm in Kiev, so I am beginning to doubt I will receive the link  to be able to purchase the game before the keys go out tomorrow  :(, it's gonna be a long week til next Friday lol. I guess we'll both be playing by then Dragethan!

Well it's nearly 7pm in Kiev, so I am beginning to doubt I will receive the link  to be able to purchase the game before the keys go out tomorrow  :(, it's gonna be a long week til next Friday lol. I guess we'll both be playing by then Dragethan!

Hmmm. keys are sent every friday.. today i Thursday i think. We will respond on the outstanding emails later today (because patch week).

Hmmm. keys are sent every friday.. today i Thursday i think. We will respond on the outstanding emails later today (because patch week).

Oh really? thanks for the information, I guess I might be able to play at the weekend then  :D.

Glad to see they are seriously considering a PvE server. I primarily just want to sail one of these beautiful ships and explore. Don't have the time to invest in the competitive aspect. Glad to invest in what appears to be an impressive age of sail game, though. Email sent. Hope there isn't a post restriction.  :)

I'm exactly the same, I think Microsoft will end up blocking my emails with the amount of traffic I must be sending them via refresh. I hadn't seen Master and Commander in years so I watched it the other night, still as top notch as I remember!

This game looks fantastic already, and can only get better. I envy all of the lucky captains that currently have access to this game. I sent an email to the developers hoping for access, and now can only wait and watch live streams and youtube.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling a bit eager myself. Watched "The Bounty" and "Master and Commander last night. Wearing out the refresh button on my email account today....

I watched 'The Admiral' a few weeks ago (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2544766).  It's in dutch but has English subtitles.  At least I finally understand what the Michiel de Ruyter hype is all about lol...still need to watch the Bounty.

Edited by Booyaah

I watched 'The Admiral' a few weeks ago (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2544766).  It's in dutch but has English subtitles.  At least I finally understand what the Michiel de Ruyter hype is all about lol...still need to watch the Bounty.

The whole English subtitles bit really puts me off, plus the fact I'd rather not see the Royal Navy go up in flames. Would you still recommend it? From the trailer it looks pretty darn good, the visuals at least look amazing. 

The whole English subtitles bit really puts me off, plus the fact I'd rather not see the Royal Navy go up in flames. Would you still recommend it? From the trailer it looks pretty darn good, the visuals at least look amazing. 

Why would subtitles put you off? And if you would hate to watch the English being outsmarted you maybe should not watch then? ;-P Haven't seen it yet, so I don't know  if the raid on Medway/Chatham is in the movie.

• Like 1

Why would subtitles put you off? And if you would hate to watch the English being outsmarted you maybe should not watch then? ;-P Haven't seen it yet, so I don't know  if the raid on Medway/Chatham is in the movie.

The movie is great. Have seen it four times already... 

- The raid on Medway is part of the movie ^^

It's no Michael Bay movie when it comes to the CGI. That said it does look quite awesome and i'd definitely recommend the movie to fans of the Era.

One thing that dissappointed me about the movie is the fact that they reuse some of their combat scenes several times throughout the movie. (Or maybe i just confused myself by watching it 4 times?).