Game-Labs Forum

When will we be able to pre-order naval action again?

I never heard of this game until Jingles posted a youtube vid

the game looks stunning,

I love the idea of something less pacey more strategy

and Im hoping that eventually the paid version means no silly children to contend with all the time

one lives in hope....

the game looks stunning,

and Im hoping that eventually the paid version means no silly children to contend with all the time

one lives in hope....

Well, it'll be an MMO, so there'll still be jackasses, but one can hope that there'll be fewer of them here than in free-to-play games. 

Edited by Arvenski

the game looks stunning,

one lives in hope....

I think if there are some kids getting this,they will soon dissapear.Its not the sort of thing that they go for,its not like COD or similar so it wont appeal to them.

Is it possible for Game-lab team or moderators to give us at least some indication when we will be able to buy game access again? Unfortunately I came across this beautiful game too late to preorder. Please give us some info.

Motivated forum members can send an email to info@game-labs.net . General sales will be re-opened when NA will be on Steam Early Access.

Can you explain word "Motivated", please. Is that number of useful posts on forum or something else? Let say I'm very motivated to help make this game awesome by testing and give some ideas, but have only two posts on forum, because just found about this game. Did I motivated or not. This question not a joke, just to clarification.

Can you explain word "Motivated", please. Is that number of useful posts on forum or something else? Let say I'm very motivated to help make this game awesome by testing and give some ideas, but have only two posts on forum, because just found about this game. Did I motivated or not. This question not a joke, just to clarification.

Motivated is ready for active testing, participating to the discussions, overall supporting the game.

• Like 1

Hey guys, an update on what I've experienced.

In the first few weeks I have managed to get to the NavyBrig with my limited time. I have immensely enjoyed playing Naval Action, and cannot wait for the game to go into Open World. However, I do also see the argument that the players online are dwindling. When I first came online (a month or so ago) there were around 75 players online. Now, however, it has gone down to 25 players online. This means that the games are very small and very quick, or not even getting into a game and just having too do PVE instead. Letting in fresh blood would definetly increase the players online, as well as having the same class ship to play against, as, because I was late to the party, I have to play against Victory's and Santisma's. This makes learning to play more difficult than if you were just playing against your own class or a couple 'tiers' above or below your 'tier'. Anyway, that is just what I've experienced since I was allowed in after the pre-orders closed. :)

Thanks,

The Flying Dutchman

Like many others I'm hanging around like a bad smell waiting for another chance to get in. Not going to email the guys as I'm not desperate or wanting to crawl to get into game I can wait until whenever.

@Asbo: From personal experience I can assure game-labs do not require you to crawl in front of them to let you buy their product. I've found that showing some self respect actually helps, no matter what you're applying for.

Of course, waiting for more finished product has it's merits, but I've enjoyed current trials quite a bit too, personally.

Edited by Ratas

@Ratas Has nothing to do with me being disreputable at all, my comments were based on the comment above about sending the dervs an emails I have no intention of doing that hence the comments about creeping! ...Hope that clarifies my position, not that I needed too but you appear to have misinterpreted what I wrote.