Game-Labs Forum

strange behavior in hostility mission !

van stiermarken

anyway I've opened via F11 a bug report, but I'm sure that this doesn't really help. Anyway also here a complain about this because this couldn't be so.

So, how could it be that two hostility mission are on top of each other and that a basic cutter can open a hostility mission? see screenshot. while the enemy is in the other mission where we could not join.

20200304221921_1.thumb.jpg.23e19c365924f8cd4ad37ed89b62aa58.jpg

after leaving this hostility mission we could join the other one.

20200304222108_1.thumb.jpg.cfcb42697f2c8870f75860d06301dc9b.jpg

20200304231856_1.thumb.jpg.9299b98dabb337f647530a957d4e20a9.jpg

what was a bit too late and the battle was more or less lost by the NPC defender ships and the Port was flipped.

The next thing here is that the NPC defender ships are too weak for defending and it is to easy to do hostility missions in this game.

Another thing is that join circles are on the isle and you cant join a open world battle. And that is is absolutely unacceptable in this game!

20200304220931_1.thumb.jpg.81af59a791376f31e5ef7df373d03875.jpg

I really don't understand why this is not fixed in this game already? Because  this is nothing new here and was a thousand times discussed here in the forum.

In the meantime, I have the feeling that the use of bugs here is normal and is also tolerated by the developers. If not then why don't you fix it?

Yours

Otto van Stiermarken

20 minutes ago, van stiermarken said:

anyway I've opened via F11 a bug report, but I'm sure that this doesn't really help. Anyway also here a complain about this because this couldn't be so.

So, how could it be that two hostility mission are on top of each other and that a basic cutter can open a hostility mission? see screenshot. while the enemy is in the other mission where we could not join.

after leaving this hostility mission we could join the other one.

what was a bit too late and the battle was more or less lost by the NPC defender ships and the Port was flipped.

The next thing here is that the NPC defender ships are too weak for defending and it is to easy to do hostility missions in this game.

Another thing is that join circles are on the isle and you cant join a open world battle. And that is is absolutely unacceptable in this game!

I really don't understand why this is not fixed in this game already? Because  this is nothing new here and was a thousand times discussed here in the forum.

In the meantime, I have the feeling that the use of bugs here is normal and is also tolerated by the developers. If not then why don't you fix it?

Yours

Otto van Stiermarken

Stacking hostility missions shouldn't be a "feature".

No-showing shouldn't be a feature. Guess the swedes are good at those tho so we'll let that one slide.

As to the ports being easy to flip - well it is actually @rediii, among others, who claimed that PvE'ing to get ports flipped were too time consuming. You should really decide what you want.. If ports gets more timeconsuming to flip, then fewer ports will be flipped, however since Russia has more numbers than Sweden atm the ports that will be flipped will predominantly be swedish. You can't have the pie and not share it with the rest of the server.

Regardless of what the general opinion on mission stacking is......the defenders were able to get into the mission.  

They were unable to stop the flip due to constantly running.  Bailed on the ocean that did join and left him to die.  Even sinking one of our oceans that was damaged from the AI....they continued to stay rather than lower hostility.  They were also quite salty in the mission.

Your own ineptitude allowed us to flip the port.  Congrats.