Game-Labs Forum

Increase members limit

Hi

Anychance of increasing Clan members limitation from 250 to 500 or higher?
with alot of people having an alt and want their crafting etc, 250 feels to small for larger clans.
not every one is active but one does not want to kick them, they might comeback some day afterall.

//Complete-Disaster

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Wraith said:

I assume this is a joke? When was the last time we even had more than 1500 concurrent players and their alts let alone 100 active players in one clan? ;) I think it's time to clear your rolls.

i did not say the server pop was over 1500. i did ask to increase member slots from 250 to 500. currently we are 249/250 and need more slots. yes we probably have 50 players that could be cleansed and easly replaced with allts and yet it would not be enought slots once aggain:P

1 hour ago, Complete-Disaster said:

i did not say the server pop was over 1500. i did ask to increase member slots from 250 to 500. currently we are 249/250 and need more slots. yes we probably have 50 players that could be cleansed and easly replaced with allts and yet it would not be enought slots once aggain:P

Cleanse the rolls.

Much simpler.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Malcolm3 said:

Yes, that was the answer to @Despe question

ah yeah, i see im blind :P 

Think the suggestion is great btw, other games have members list with 1000 members available while the server is maxed out on 3k population, but it would probably take abit more server resources, and wont think that would be prioritized

Edited by erelkivtuadrater