Game-Labs Forum

Future most popular dlc

8 hours ago, Sea Fox said:

Trader Pandora

Trader renomee

Would sell more and for higher cost than ratt

LGV and Renomm I believe where design by the same guy so very simular ships, but than again we have an LGV refit that honestly should be a DLC or maybe one of the Indianman.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

LGV and Renomm I believe where design by the same guy so very simular ships

Not the same builders and shipyard, a 22-year age gape, not the same type of ships (frigate vs gabarre), different armaments, different duties. But well, both hulls have tumblehome.

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 1

Indiaman Refit... with bow and stern guns... swivel guns on the weather deck and bow.   Would sport and additional deck of 9 pounders above the 18 pounders, and can run Carronades up to 42 pounds on the main deck. She would sport 2000 hold space.  She would sport a crew of 400, and be a 4th rate ship as she wouldn't fill the historical criteria for a 5th rate or a 3rd rate.

Price... 24.99 :)

Edited by LIONOFWALES
  • Like 2

On 8/2/2019 at 11:42 PM, LIONOFWALES said:

Indiaman Refit... with bow and stern guns... swivel guns on the weather deck and bow.   Would sport and additional deck of 9 pounders above the 18 pounders, and can run Carronades up to 42 pounds on the main deck. She would sport 2000 hold space.  She would sport a crew of 400, and be a 4th rate ship as she wouldn't fill the historical criteria for a 5th rate or a 3rd rate.

Price... 24.99 :)

Agreed 👍

My thing is I live the true pirate life in game....I sail (sneak) into any port in the game. I attack run and hide. I sell stolen cargo from boarded ships. I  buy repairs in enemy ports then camp outside that port to steal and rob more stuff! I have more fun than I ever have.

To live this pirate life of mine I sail the trader snow.....yes it IS a bad ass ship after all. But I'd love to have a bigger one that still could go into the shallows.....otherwise bring on the Indiamen refit😉😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...