Game-Labs Forum

Edinorogs

Agree although I lean towards removing them. I’m away from game this month so haven’t been able to test the nerf but before, I just saw no reason NOT to use them. There wasn’t a downside. Why have a super cannon in game?

But... make them craftable AND require a edinaroog permanent mod installed, perhaps then.

• Like 1

well we need more type of guns.

the edinorog is just one of them .

so there is no use in removing them.(testing atm)

make them craftable,... yes good idea, 

but i think at the moment it is not the time to make them craftable, until new gun types are introduced .

Edited by Thonys

5 minutes ago, Fenris said:

There is no  reason to make them weaker.

Apparently there was, otherwise they wouldn't have been nerfed.

6 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Btw, Copper Plating is OP. Nerf it. Wasa is OP, nerf it. Everything that gives some kind of advantage, nerf it. Almost forgot, Bucentaure should need Victory marks, because why 2nd rate should be crafted without Vic marks?...Oh wait, we need to spend 2!!! Vic marks from now on crafting 1st rates, because some people have more, i mean this freaking stockpiling.......

Just to balance, you know? Because some peeps don`t have any Vic marks.. I have more such "suggestions".. would suit you and your "kind" , 17 and has no clue, but an "opinion" on everything.

You need to take a chill pill and after that stop writing stupid shit that makes no sense... copper plating is easily available to everyone for like 2mil and only gives some speed which isn't game breaking or broken. Yeah, they could make Buc cost victory marks but then again  who cares and what does it have to do with something being overpowered? You're just blabbering away and seem to have no idea about the importance of gear balance and meta in games...

45 minutes ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

Apparently there was, otherwise they wouldn't have been nerfed.

You need to take a chill pill and after that stop writing stupid shit that makes no sense... copper plating is easily available to everyone for like 2mil and only gives some speed which isn't game breaking or broken. Yeah, they could make Buc cost victory marks but then again  who cares and what does it have to do with something being overpowered? You're just blabbering away and seem to have no idea about the importance of gear balance and meta in games...

Lol :)

I have no idea why am i even responding to you.You are 17 :)

51 minutes ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

copper plating is easily available to everyone

This is your logic? Everyone can BUY it, so let it be? But you are bragging about having 2000 Edinorogs, and they still need to be nerfed, although i have none and don`t need them?

Rofl.

57 minutes ago, Fenris said:

This is your logic? Everyone can BUY it, so let it be? But you are bragging about having 2000 Edinorogs, and they still need to be nerfed, although i have none and don`t need them?

The logic is that copper plating is balanced and basically unlimited. But Poods? .... you probably don't need them because you suck at the game... nobody needed them but having them gave / gives an clear advantage... of course that doesn't matter if you are a PvE player ;)

Also I don't know what this age talk is about mate, are you gay and looking for young men? I don't think I can help you with that... 

Edited by Trash unworthy of the Sea

1 minute ago, Fenris said:

Told you i don`t need Edinorogs.

Nobody cares what you need, buddy. Here are the facts:

Edinorogs were completely broken and everyone accepted that. They are limited and good players not only have more on average but also lose less of them in combat due to winning more than the average player. They got nerfed so it is a bit better now. 

Your PvP marks prove nothing and aren't related to this issue at all. I can sink some noob sailing Bellona on my Belle poule without any mods and get PvP marks for it. Does it mean Belle poule is the stronger ship without factoring in captain skill? I doubt it. I mean what sort of BS is that?

I don't know what's up with your age issues man but cheer up a bit - you may be old but life ain't over yet ;).

Consider yourself ignored now... there is no point in trying to reason with you and you're only wasting my time with your completely illogical and arbitrary comments - you are not even able to have a proper argumentation.

4 hours ago, Fenris said:

Nor neither.

They are NOT craftable, and why nerfing them.

Stop trying to "nerf" everything to the point where everything becomes useless.

I know right. Why nerf having 42 carros as mediums in 18lb slots. Aggies should be able to out dps 1st rates XD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

Consider yourself ignored now

Finally. I thought this "discussion" would go on forever.

1 minute ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

there is no point in trying to reason with you

Lol, you are "reasoning" ? LOL.

2 minutes ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

Your PvP marks prove nothing and aren't related to this issue at all

They are not? You mean i NEED Edinorogs for PVP ? Ah ok :)

Case closed.