Game-Labs Forum

Patrol mission

Aster

I joined a battle in the tumbado patrol in a store bought frig. In the battle i joined the Russian side which had one Essex on the other side was 2 dutch bucs. I shot them with a small amount of chain and when one of them shot at my hull which i should have bounced most if not all of i was instantly sunk in the battle and rewarded 14 pvp marks. In the details tab it shows this.A0C48192F664E33A7554597013A7024F9B9FF270

Sooo holy bugs batman!

Edited by Aster

47 minutes ago, Aster said:

I joined a battle in the tumbado patrol in a store bought frig. In the battle i joined the Russian side which had one Essex on the other side was 2 dutch bucs. I shot them with a small amount of chain and when one of them shot at my hull which i should have bounced most if not all of i was instantly sunk in the battle and rewarded 14 pvp marks. In the details tab it shows this.

lack of details makes your post impossible to support.

You instantly sank .. strange - did you report F11?
Or you instantly sank by leaks (due to frigate heel) - not strange
Or 2 Bucs DPSed destroyed you with spike damage?

i got the marks. He shot his broadside and the match instantly ended and everyone in the match died. His broadside did not kill me i took a tiny amount of damage and instantly died and everyone died at the same time. I did not f11 it i got instantly kicked from the battle so i figured it wouldn't help. As you can see from my screenshot i did 187 damage which was 76% of the kill on a buc, the players also confirmed that they did in fact die. It was not due the the circle we were no where close to the edge of it. Thats the best i can describe what happened the match basically crashed and everyone just died and was booted out.

Edited by Aster

Same here

We were trying to chase down a Russian player in battle we were like 10 to 15 min in the battle getting on the bad side on him and suddenly 3 of my mates die and he did as well just out of the blue they were killed on a flik of the wrist.

69BCBCF195B7C541F43B7886499545E5F5CE7D88

@admin and @Ink this seems to be a bug specific for the patrol mission 

I will make a vid for the next battle

Edited by pietjenoob

does patrol mission stay open all the time? I had a player joining as the fight was almost over Oo

Furthermore why patrol ROE support that kind of stuff?  The buc and surprise joined late20180308145619_1.thumb.jpg.6d4528bcd3e3288ed3d56f39e9f117c1.jpg

I thought pvp missions are there to show how awesome pvp is. at the moment they show me how flawed pvp is.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

I was in battle shooting the ship its not that. I think it has to do with the insta kill circle messing up. In a previous post a bunch of ships were in a brawl and all just insta sank.

Edited by Aster

The same bug is still happening, MSK was mostly full hp then instantly sank. Also it would be nice if the battle attempted to balance itself at the moment its just who brought/joined the gank side. According to msk he was in the circle but to one of the other players he was out of the circle.

A4C8FD44BD1FDE70DE8E12EFD145343FA27E8E67

Edited by Aster