Game-Labs Forum

Safezone? Yes! For max lvl too? No!

1 minute ago, the Kidd said:

No it is not... i miss a real open world sandbox PVP mmorpg.... I want to sail around the world want to craft my owen stuff and will permanteny been able to attack/get attacked on open world... thats what i want... a real simulation...

So sail out of safe zones, and you will get it. Simple.

I suggest the following:

1) put one outpost in tumbado and one in la tortue.

2) sail

You will not get PVP, PVP will get you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

He probably has 20 or so.

To be fair here you highly profit of the success of the hardcore rvr players swedens.

@admin sweden is very kind and many people can have a protector in the hometerritory. I bet there are a lot of guys with more than enough marks there. I myself can build almost a entire firstratefleet. The vm system is broken as you know already

Sure i profit of swedens success.. but i can aslo buy this marks for 1 million per contract... the system with the VM is still not good but thats not the question... the admin said i have to leave my safezone to get my VM's...

the real answer is no... i dont have to...

4 minutes ago, the Kidd said:

best question... i am playing this game for 2 month have 5 lord protector and more then 20 victorymarks... i dont have to leave the safezone ever again... if i want

Exactly. You leave the zone (to cap ports or defend ports) when needed.
You are not forced to do so.

Please stop telling other players what THEY should do. People want to leave safe zones because they want to sink other people. So why dont you take a group and sink captain reverse today? Just for fun. He is streaming and is looking for targets - you know where to find him.

• Like 1

Just now, victor said:

So sail out of safe zones, and you will get it. Simple.

I suggest the following:

1) put one outpost in tumbado and one in la tortue.

2) sail

You will not get PVP, PVP will get you.

there are always the same small numbers of Players... by the way all i do atm is try to get fights... i want to get better... but i think it will demotivate me of a long time with the system weve got ATM.

I dont want always fight against the same 10% of the server... i want to do my normals stuff on the world and will be possible to get attacked all time or attack alltime

4 minutes ago, the Kidd said:

No it is not... i miss a real open world sandbox PVP mmorpg.... I want to sail around the world want to craft my owen stuff and will permanteny been able to attack/get attacked on open world... thats what i want... a real simulation...

There is no successful sandbox mmo without safe zones. None. Sorry to pop you bubble, There are multiple reasons for that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, admin said:

There is no successful sandbox mmo without safe zones. None. Sorry to pop you bubble, There are multiple reasons for that. 

I never said remove it completly @admin

Noobs Need a safezone... But a max lvl Admiral with 4 slot santi dont Need a safezone to get his 5th slot.... and he didnt neeed a safezone to build a new ship....

6 minutes ago, the Kidd said:

there are always the same small numbers of Players..

Its a way of life mate. % of players want to pvp - a 10x bigger percent of players want to be near risk but dont want to risk anything themselves.
There is nothing you can do about it. We tried. But it does not work. 

Basically: to increase pvp you can only increase the number of players. And safe zones changes will have no effect on that.
Only tutorial, localization and ui changes + better routing of players to pvp

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, the Kidd said:

nothing against a safezone or a spot for newbys but not a safezone for everyone and all the time

no one is stoping you doing that  you can do that now ..the game allows for that .... other people may not want that experience why do you want to ruin the game for them ?

1 minute ago, admin said:

Its a way of life mate. % of players want to pvp - a 10x bigger percent of players want to be near risk but dont want to risk anything themselves.
There is nothing you can do about it. We tried. But it does not work. 

Basically: to increase pvp you can only increase the number of players. And safe zones changes will have no effect on that.
Only tutorial, localization and ui changes + better routing of players to pvp

so you tell me in battlefield all Players should get unvulnerable because they want Play BF but they want die....

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

no one is stoping you doing that  you can do that now ..the game allows for that .... other people may not want that experience why do you want to ruin the game for them ?

the game stops me... i get my PvP also in my own safezone i dont have to drive away for it and i dont really like that...

Just now, the Kidd said:

I never said remove it completly @admin

Noobs Need a safezone... But a max lvl Admiral with 4 slot santi dont Need a safezone to get his 5th slot.... and he didnt neeed a safezone to build a new ship....

what if i  only have an hour of time to play ... I dont get a chance to do a quick mission in the safezone ... just for fun ... everytime i play i have to consider that it may turn into pvp .... sorry but i would  play the game less ... if pvp is a consequence of sailing out of port i wil only do this when i have the time and want to ie i will play less

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

what if i  only have an hour of time to play ... I dont get a chance to do a quick mission in the safezone ... just for fun ... everytime i play i have to consider that it may turn into pvp .... sorry but i would  play the game less ... if pvp is a consequence of sailing out of port i wil only do this when i have the time and want to ie i will play less

You should not disable the safezone for all but i Needs a rework.. for sure you should been able in safezone to do missions... but  outside it should be more effective you should earn more or what ever... it only have to get attractive to leave it...

1 minute ago, the Kidd said:

the game stops me... i get my PvP also in my own safezone i dont have to drive away for it and i dont really like that...

the game stops you doing it no it doesnt ... every nation has ports outside a safezone .. and you can get resources from ports outside the safezones .... you can play this game without ever having to sail in a safezone

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

By the way this is a constructive answer to my idea... and this is a real argue that its not work if you disable the whole safezone for max lvl... but i still think the Problem is the same that leaving safezones have to get more attractive....

Just now, the Kidd said:

You should not disable the safezone for all but i Needs a rework.. for sure you should been able in safezone to do missions... but  outside it should be more effective you should earn more or what ever... it only have to get attractive to leave it...

then your punishing noobs again .... the devs i believe have got the balance right on this ... if you dont want to leave the safezone ever ... that should be an option each player has ... not something that forces them to because you dont like them staying there ... why should you dictate anothers gameplay because it doesnt suit how yu want to play ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

the game stops you doing it no it doesnt ... every nation has ports outside a safezone .. and you can get resources from ports outside the safezones .... you can play this game without ever having to sail in a safezone

but atm its stupid why i should take a longer route if i can get it safe... i told that 20x times in this thread... you always take the easiest way.. i told also that many Players dont hide in safezone because they dont like PvP but they can do it inside so they have no risk and it is the easier way

Again you Need safezones.. for sure !

You Need it for noobs ! yea

You Need it for Players that dont have time or Players that want to get attacked...

But you dont Need it for more you dont Need it that the whole community is able to do reach all they want inside and its even the better way... it should been a possibilty to do much stuff inside but ouside Needs in my opinnion to get more attractive

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

im not sure what you mean ..  they can do pvp in safezone with no risk ........?? 

I get my PvP atm most of time inside my own safezone because alway some guys from other nations are here...

or what did you mean ?

12 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

there is no difference in you login and pve or staying offline as long you come back to pvp for the pvpler point of view.

one side of players feel like donkey-carrot-stick.jpg because they cant reach the pvelers in the carezone.

The pveler feel like hqdefault.jpgbecause of the pvplers in front of their doors.

In the end both end like this 43338231.jpg

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

Just now, Anne Wildcat said:

Just curious, for that hour or so you only want PVE, then why not log into the PVE server?

because i havent got the time to get levelled up to sail the ships i want to on the pve server ,,,, its a pain in the backside building ships just for current server without having to do it on pve server too ,, i dont have the time to play two versions of the game .. it would be a full time job