Game-Labs Forum

Themepark CabalalalalaLand

pietjenoob

15 hours ago, Knobby said:

Maybe the west needs a branch of Cabalalaland, to spread the joy around more equally.

E127D91E2A203A6CA0AF86B27B82FA5DF7E8EC27

Well fought, CABAL! Epic. 

My first battle for spain: total desaster. But there is nothing like being sunk by old friends. Hoping to return that favor to you soon :)

o7

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Operation Hornet's Nest

Swedes V French 

Puerto de Espana

After the Port battle of Grand Anse a large  swedish fleet sails to try and capture the port of puerto de espana or to engage the french forces in the area,although the fleet never made it to the port battle it was engaged in three screening fights lasting approximately 4 hours below are the encounters of all three battles and the results are as follows:

Approx 55-60 French captains engaged the Swedish fleet comprising of 28 Swedish captains and the losses reported are as follows:

Swedish 17 1st rates                            French 28 1st rates

2 3rd rates                                           3 2nd rates

3 3rd rates

3 frigates of various types.

First screening battle sent by the french.

Second battle and main force sent by the french to engage the swedish fleet.

After destroying the main french fleet the swedish fleet very low on repairs is forced to engage another full french fleet in the same position.

Great night of PvP gg to all highlight of the night sinking kingy twice in one night 😛 o7

Edited by Tac
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, Koveras said:

Do u have more? Thought the swedes were throwing it away in the memes section...

I have more than you can buy , I imported it cheap from the salt sea at puerto Escondido and Santiago otherwise know as the British sea of tears.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tac said:

I have more than you can buy , I imported it cheap from the salt sea at puerto Escondido and Santiago otherwise know as the British sea of tears.

Oh I should've cornered that market but I was busy buying all the rum in Christiansted... I got more btw