Game-Labs Forum

Return to game after newest update?

2 hours ago, fransgelden said:

Did the devs fixed a lot of stuff and make the game playable again? Good idea to return to the game and have some fun?

Oh I did in fact have much fun in the last two weeks. Though I must admit that the fun was even greater a year before. Test it for yourself and you'll see ... Having fun depends last not least on the expectations you have ...

7 hours ago, fransgelden said:

I see some major changes has been made to clans and ports.

Did the devs fixed a lot of stuff and make the game playable again? Good idea to return to the game and have some fun?

it would be better to ask, what did you find as stuff to not make it playable? what were some of the issues?

11 hours ago, fransgelden said:

I see some major changes has been made to clans and ports.

If RVR is your game, then you must give it a go.  Total re-dressing there.

You also might want to test out how the new taxing system and uncapturable ports affects your play, I think those things will have the biggest impact.  But your call; if you are sour then don't bother, but rather wait for full release.

21 hours ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Rewards are better, ships cheaper, crafting made easier its a really good patch imo that will bring back players to the game..

This sounds promising. I played yesterday in my cutter (I deleted my character, thought XP would be kept) and I'm progressing quite easily. Much better than July patch!

• Like 1