Game-Labs Forum

Notification when player ragequits or DCs

I had a few battles when somebody disconnected and reconnects or the ai takes over. Everytime its a guessing whether its now PvE battle or again PvP. Or your opponent is simply faking a disconnect (for whatever reason). For that i would like to see some small notification like "Player1 disconnected" and "Player1 is now controlled by AI". Small thing to implement, solves a few problems we have in battles. Thanks.

• Like 2

It doesnt matter to me if they disconnected or not.  If they disconnected and contact me in a PM I will often see if I can return their ship if they were an honorable opponent during the fight.  But if they were talking trash then they forfeit their ship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

I lost my Endymion on PvP EU due to disconnect in OW. There was nothing around me, doe I didn't care much. When I came back, I had the message "Entering Port" and I knew already what's going on sadly... The worst thing is I can't even check logs who took it... 

That is unfortunate.  It has happened to me once.  But that unfortunately is the nature of the Internet.