Game-Labs Forum

US Victories General

Slim McSauce

By request:

This is a thread for the posting and discussion of US victories. Post your videos and screenshots for other US members to see.

Do not claim a victory without proof

To avoid a flame war, I kindly ask all other nations to NOT post here. Create your own threads instead please. But you're welcome to visit.

Any victory, big or small is welcome

I'll start with my most recent ones

20170803192208_1.thumb.jpg.53ce143915f73124ad44e64a7be8b9dd.jpg20170801215100_1.thumb.jpg.b9d8d0cb19295e132096c6810ba2ca6d.jpg

• Like 5

Hold on every one hell froze over for what I'm about to say.  "Thanks for making the post @Slim Jimmerson"  By what I see on the combatnews it seems GS6 has been giving as much as they been taking a beaten.  I would only say it would be fair if they post in here too.  It's nice to see another younger small clan fight it out like PARF for US they are a very new clan.   It's also nice to see the MARS guys out fighitng when they are mostly known for PvEing it and not really fighting.  Keep it up US.  Maybe ya'll can take back some British ports and stop being colonist soon.

I vote for US Independency.....

Remember folks the only way you get better at something is by doing it.  So keep up the good fight on all sides.

Pirate trading fleet intercepted. The fight began with 7 Indiaman (2 player and 5 AI) and 1 Ingermanland on the Pirate side. On the US side, there was 1 Bellona, 1 Constitution, 2 Endymion, and 1 Snow.

The end result can be seen in the attached screenshot. The final tally is 4 Indiaman sunk, 3 Indiaman escaped, and the Ingermanland captured.

Looking forward to doing it again. Hopefully we won't let 3 escape next time!

20170805170639_1.jpg

• 1 month later...