Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 - OPERATION CAMEL TOE  DEBRIEF - 14 Feb 2017

Koltes

there should be no room racism in a game or using it to manipulate positions or events.

If someone is racially abuse of any clan or a victim any form of cyber bullying you would hope people of this community would stand up and protect that individual.

The matter was passed along to Games-Labs and the Valve Corporation

8 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I prob should let you know what I went to college for after the military and before i got into the oilfield.  History for teaching and minor in Psychology, but I was about to switched the two when I decided I needed a break from school.  Thought about being a HS concealer but teachers get paid crap.   So the question is who is hello kittying with who's mind?    LOL  

I'll admit a lot of my most in global and here is to get the pot stired up and get folks doing stuff.   Guys ask me why I'm so pissed off and I'll laughe and tell them I'm far from it, but if I get others worked up than they get out and do things.  

haha damn, have to say i do it for the same reason. I dont think there has ever been a time in global chat or here on the forums where i have legitimately been upset over anything, its nice to stir the pot though. get some action going. o7

4 hours ago, van der Decken said:

What is SC?

Star Citizen...I'm expecting it to start sucking my life away some time after summer if they keep on track.

15 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

What are you guys planning on calling the anti Dutch operation? 

Who said Dutch has one coming?  I keep voting for Spain, you know to give them guys love.   Sadly that would be a short event.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiithnaras said:

种族主义的评论是由Bad Benny和Taurus454,以及西伯利亚和安格斯·辛克莱在更小的程度上延续的,他们的行动和言语被CKA和英国人强烈地谴责。这些人都不是CKA或AGW的一部分。Benny和Taurus现在是瑞典人,也是丹麦联盟的一部分。

至于“反击”,这是加尔特在1月份的法兰西斯港口战斗之外被丹麦筛选者攻击的结果。尼斯使用选择性记忆,@chailang

CKA was involved, you forgot I didn't forget

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Star Citizen...I'm expecting it to start sucking my life away some time after summer if they keep on track.

Who said Dutch has one coming?  I keep voting for Spain, you know to give them guys love.   Sadly that would be a short event.

we dont get a name? thats lame 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

you and Taurus sure are lying up a storm. And from what the Danes have told us, they brokered their deal with Rian, Rian is the leader of Sweden. Not your "suicide squad" bunch of cry baby losers. SS. Ha. none of us are stupid. Does that really stand for suicide squad? Especially after Taurus' comments in game. 

SirRian had only just joined Sweden.... he was active for 1 week.... and hasn't been seen since. ISN are the leaders of Sweden, no one ever said SS alone lead Sweden. We are a joint clan with ISN. everything we do gets pre approved by the leader of Sweden. Taurus. He has always been Sweden. Not Rian. RISE clan are nobodys in Sweden and have absolutely no sway in the nations politics. So who's lying up a storm OneEyed? you are mate. Let me be perfectly clear here, so everyone knows how it is.... ISN leads Sweden. RISE is a new and as of yet, unseen clan. Another thing, Rian brokered no deal with the Danes. I did. on behalf of Taurus. So before you go running your little mouth around, you should get your facts right. Anything Rian has attempted as far as deals go, were either already in motion(Danish ally) or went against the MAJORITY vote of Sweden(any deals with Dutch). You need to remember OneEyed, that before Benny and I moved to Dutch, you had only your home port. Same with the French and the Swedes. We moved there for 2 reasons. 1. To take the GB war with the Danes to a different angle, an 2. To liberate ports for the Dutch, French and Swedes. and we were successful, other than with the Swedes. Which is why we then moved to Sweden. After that, you Dutch took personal insult to our move, and started attacking us.... So keep lying mate, your obviously well practiced at it.

Also I want to add in, that Taurus obviously was not as racist as you seem to think.... as we are getting along with the Danes just fine. He apologised for any racist remarks he made, and if you see Dekomori's comment, this proves my point. We have been doing everything we can to show the Danes the Respect they deserve, and we really do see them as Honourable players.

And finally, YES. SS stands for Suicide Squad. If you knew anything at all that was accurate, you would know it was a label given to Me, Benny and Taurus, by the Danes, For running head on and fighting in what was more often than not, a 3v15+ battle. often in fireships.

It very much seems OneEyed,  keep making your False Claims. It only helps ruin your Reputation.

~personal remark removed. ~ the Moderation Team

• Like 2

LMAO, notice you said "pretty sure" because you don't know for a fact but hey, being accurate never slowed the racist and ignorant filth from your mouth and fingers!  The fact was the deal was made by me acting as the leader of Sweden.  Seems some folks just can't accept I am the longest playing active Swede on PVP2 and am treated as the leader of Sweden by the other Swedes.  As for Rian, I have Scully and Molder out looking for him, whoever he is.  Rumor has it he was trying to move his band of 3 to France where he would hijack a nation he could rule.  Oddly enough, I don't think that will go over well with the French but hey, go for it, my fellow Swedes and I fought off three attempted nation hijacks.

As for my comments with the Danes, that is between the Danes and I, we don't have any problems about the past, so go ahead and beat a dead horse for all I care.  It just makes you look even more like the scum bucket you are.  It even takes your mind off the game making you a worse player and Dutch team member than you already are, if that is possible!  Do me a favor, be sure to let me know when you plan on teaching me that "lesson" you keep rambling about like someone had beat nails into your brain.  In fact, please do it before you get down to one port.

• Like 2

It's funny the Dutch seem to forget who gave them all their ports back uncontested so they could grow. Pirates did (BLACK clan) same as we did with the French we gave them ports back as per the server agreement to give small nations 5 ports to grow.

Who liberated Spain from the evils of the USA? BLACK clan did in the interested of server health. Yet instead of giving 5 ports we gave 10.

Yet the big power houses the USA and GB have done zero for server health or let new players or nations grow. When we Pirates assisted these nations the server was well alive. New people were joining and could trade and grow. I come back to the game after a break and think how hypocritical is GB and Cordovas own words we will never take a nation down to one port.

Now you might say we took GB down to one port and it's a bit hypocritical but don't forget we have them 5 ports back as per the small nation agreement. The picture is we as a clan have honor and have never lied to any nation or broke a deal. Yet we as a clan try to invigorate the server and make operations and go to war and yet people worry about history repeating. We have moved on the ones who worry about history repeating havnt.

Yet all I see is tears oh people are leaving or jumping ship. Guess what Pirates only have one real clan yet we don't come here crying about it that other clans have moved to pvp1.

• Like 2

I will also add the real Dutch who had honor and never broke a deal was Q and ration s silvery. These guys knew how to do diplomacy and agree on land and not attack our ports in prime time and yet we agreed on one port to be attacked for pvp purposes.

funny how the Dutch have us and Brit re rolls and instead of making a reputation for themselves and do there own thing they are mere puppets for big brother US/Brit.

When I first started playing this game Brit and US camped Mortimer for 3 weeks straight and at the time US and Brit were allies. Then AUS clan showed some balls and decided it was time for a change of pace and went to war against US. 

The picture I'm trying to paint is sometimes a change is good for a server and different diplomacy to keep things fresh. We the players make the community and game strong and if the big clans can't step up and man up then RIP server.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, van der Decken said:

Not according to SirRian. He told us that he had more members than you and your 2 other friends who've followed you from the Brits to Dutch then to Swedes. We can only go by the words of those we speak with.

Well one of two things here, Rian or You are lying which one is it?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

you and Taurus sure are lying up a storm. And from what the Danes have told us, they brokered their deal with Rian, Rian is the leader of Sweden. Not your "suicide squad" bunch of cry baby losers. SS. Ha. none of us are stupid. Does that really stand for suicide squad? Especially after Taurus' comments in game. 

Your the only one here who tells porky pies,, M8 you could not even lie straight in bed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loco Bandito said:

I will also add the real Dutch who had honor and never broke a deal was Q and ration s silvery. These guys knew how to do diplomacy and agree on land and not attack our ports in prime time and yet we agreed on one port to be attacked for pvp purposes.

funny how the Dutch have us and Brit re rolls and instead of making a reputation for themselves and do there own thing they are mere puppets for big brother US/Brit.

When I first started playing this game Brit and US camped Mortimer for 3 weeks straight and at the time US and Brit were allies. Then AUS clan showed some balls and decided it was time for a change of pace and went to war against US. 

The picture I'm trying to paint is sometimes a change is good for a server and different diplomacy to keep things fresh. We the players make the community and game strong and if the big clans can't step up and man up then RIP server.

Just wondering, was it Q or Ration that recruited OneEyed ;)  ROFLMAO

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

just was wondering. does 1/25/2016 come before or after you guys jumped ship from GB? 

Who cares if people jump ship/swap nations. The paat is the past it's what happens now and future that matters. 95% of Dutch have jumped ship and are still loyal to there motherland Britain. 

Then why leave to start with.

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 4

@OneEyedSnake I dont give a rats ass who is the leader in Sweden. It doesnt matter. Leave their internal affairs to Swedes to sort. You only need to take for a fact that they are now working with Danes. In the alliance you had a chance to join. I know its not your fault, it was other people in your nation decision and again I dont give a rats ass. It is what it is and we all have to work with it. You have bigger problem at your doorstep to worry about right now :) 

• Like 4