Game-Labs Forum

Dear Denmark

Lord Vicious

I remember the hours of Danish diplomats in our ts, organising the trade of ports so we could Hit the sweeds nxt to there capital. We launch our attack! The other Danish clans go ape shit, our Danish contacts deny any agreements. 

Call on the entire server to help, which answers!

Fast forward 5-6 months, Xmas truce agreed. The Danes launch attack on the USA, non of the ex pirates were surprised!

List other Danish dirty tricks here....

Now they start loosing it's the big bad British empire picking on the defenceless little Danes!!

At the end of the day though - so what?

For example, us Swedes probably still believe that Road Town was entirely orchestrated with the RUS leaderships knowledge, thus making them too much of a representative to be called a 'rogue clan'. And we acted upon that, the eastern Antilles flared up and we had some awesome weeks of fighting stemming from it. Who cares if it was dishonest, it was great content and we didn't have people quitting over it, if anything it was the opposite.

Because there's a difference between in-game skullduggery  and out-of-game skullduggery.

Now, if the Dutch were the ones doing the nightflipping I wouldn't really give much of a damn, because they have a leg to stand on when it comes to wanting payback and their playerbase having been torn to shreds by shitty actions during the war just before the port reset.

But the Americans resorting to such measures because they're feeling slighted? Oh freakin' please. Being in a coma for several months must've made them bipolar to resort to such measures. It's either that or they're just happy to feel like they really matter for once and want to milk it for all its worth, both options are equally hysterical.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Aegir said:

But the Americans resorting to such measures because they're feeling slighted? Oh freakin' please. Being in a coma for several months must've made them bipolar to resort to such measures. It's either that or they're just happy to feel like they really matter for once and want to milk it for all its worth, both options are equally hysterical.

US do it exactly because they feel stepped on, now they do their own kind of game breaking payback. 

How Americans will recall these nightflips: We are invincible, a small nation really beating the DK-NO coalition back. As a result of this, US probably elect God Emperor Trumph as president of US nation. They will plan to build a wall between the nightflipped land and DK-NO, I have no doubt. 

How Danish will recall these nightflips: Lets take a break fellas. No one can expect us to be up at night defending ports in 3AM, its a flaw in the game. Even if we choose to defend in weekends, the US proved in the last 6 weeks that they will just resort to attacking exact same time Monday-Thursday night - so it will be lost anyway. We won't try to play a game if we cannot due to having lives and jobs. 

As announced few days ago, the danish(major PvP clans) stopped playing. We withdrew to our capital and free-ports, stashing all of our ships away. When timers come back and we are assured sleep in working days, we will consider coming back and fight as we used to. Although player loss has been hitting all nations, this player attrition tactic the US is using, which they says themselves is mere 'gurillia tactics' (pffff) the DK-NO nation agreed that we don't need our ports. We stashed away everything we need and will need until wipe.

US, take over the map faster so devs can see whats happening. Make multiple attacks again this tuesday at 2AM please. Also on other EU nations, you dont have any resistance in workday nights, so what are you waiting for? 

EU+US Alliance vs. EU Alliance is proved to fail, due to these workday night attacks, makes no difference if fight them in weekends, you will come back again Monday/Tuesday night - you proved that. So have fun capping half defended ports

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

US do it exactly because they feel stepped on, now they do their own kind of game breaking payback. 

How Americans will recall these nightflips: We are invincible, a small nation really beating the DK-NO coalition back. As a result of this, US probably elect God Emperor Trumph as president of US nation. They will plan to build a wall between the nightflipped land and DK-NO, I have no doubt. 

How Danish will recall these nightflips: Lets take a break fellas. No one can expect us to be up at night defending ports in 3AM, its a flaw in the game. Even if we choose to defend in weekends, the US proved in the last 6 weeks that they will just resort to attacking exact same time Monday-Thursday night - so it will be lost anyway. We won't try to play a game if we cannot due to having lives and jobs. 

As announced few days ago, the danish stopped playing. We withdrew to our capital and free-ports, stashing all of our ships away. When timers come back and we are assured sleep in working days, we will consider coming back and fight as we used to. Although player loss has been hitting all nations, this player attrition tactic the US is using, which they says themselves is mere 'gurillia tactics' (pffff) the DK-NO nation agreed that we don't need our ports. We stashed away everything we need and will need until wipe.

US, take over the map faster so devs can see whats happening. Make multiple attacks again this tuesday at 2AM please. Also on other EU nations, you dont have any resistance in workday nights, so what are you waiting for? 

EU+US Alliance vs. EU Alliance is proved to fail, due to these workday night attacks, makes no difference if fight them in weekends, you will come back again Monday/Tuesday night - you proved that. So have fun capping half defended ports

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, E.P. Juel said:

As announced few days ago, the danish(major PvP clans) stopped playing. We withdrew to our capital and free-ports, stashing all of our ships away. When timers come back and we are assured sleep in working days, we will consider coming back and fight as we used to. Although player loss has been hitting all nations, this player attrition tactic the US is using, which they says themselves is mere 'gurillia tactics' (pffff) the DK-NO nation agreed that we don't need our ports. We stashed away everything we need and will need until wipe.

Literally, shut the F up and don't bring real life politics into a sailing video game. You don't understand the frustration and anger many of us feel at having a popular vote-losing fascist elected as the global representative of our country, and I truly hope you never will. Please don't assume that everyone who plays U.S. is in favor of the current American political agenda, because that is not true.

Back to Naval Action, this is a "sandbox game." The admin has stated so many times. In the sandbox, sometimes things ebb, and sometimes things flow. There have been at least two occasions since I started playing this game (2015) that the U.S. was pushed back to only one port. You know what? It made us better as a nation. I hope you can learn the same without crying to Maxim.

Don't talk about losing ports due to "having jobs." Your prime time is during our work hours. Our prime time is during your sleep hours. If push really came to shove, who is really more able to actually log onto Naval Action? Yes, it sucks you may choose to wake up in the middle of the night. That is a choice you make. You might lose a little sleep. For us, we literally cannot take off work to play a video game without losing our jobs. How dare you preach to us about commitment to a damn video game.

• Like 1

e.p juel and klooth and any other and my self for that matter, i must agree with sharpe let keep this game/forum pure of any kind of real politics. lets all rise above this kinda behavior and try to make this gaming community in to place where all nationality's can feel welcome.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 'Sharpe said:

Literally, shut the F up and don't bring real life politics into a sailing video game. You don't understand the frustration and anger many of us feel at having a popular vote-losing fascist elected as the global representative of our country, and I truly hope you never will. Please don't assume that everyone who plays U.S. is in favor of the current American political agenda, because that is not true.

You have a US player called "God Emperor Trumph", ain't that taking politics into the game already? Christendom use a picture of Donald Trumph here on forums? I say you can elect your ingame Trumph president and build a wall around the DK-NO you nightflipped. A harmless joke, nothing negative there. It was not supposed to stir any emotions. I'm not assuming anything.

6 hours ago, 'Sharpe said:

Back to Naval Action, this is a "sandbox game." The admin has stated so many times. In the sandbox, sometimes things ebb, and sometimes things flow. There have been at least two occasions since I started playing this game (2015) that the U.S. was pushed back to only one port. You know what? It made us better as a nation. I hope you can learn the same without crying to Maxim.

Don't talk about losing ports due to "having jobs." Your prime time is during our work hours. Our prime time is during your sleep hours. If push really came to shove, who is really more able to actually log onto Naval Action? Yes, it sucks you may choose to wake up in the middle of the night. That is a choice you make. You might lose a little sleep. For us, we literally cannot take off work to play a video game without losing our jobs. How dare you preach to us about commitment to a damn video game.

Getting one ported by night-flipping does not feel like defeat, we are not even gaming, cause we are not online. Although you sure seem to count it as a victory. I can tell you, 90% of danish PvP clan members stopped when you took Georgia and Santo, because you had harassed with weekday attacks for every week 6 weeks. And yes it is different, US+EU coalition vs EU coalition, in addition to the low server pop, we cannot defend 3AM and we dont wanna set alarm anymore after last time. We didn't loose any fights to ya, have fun taking half empty PB's. 

The current state of the game, makes us choose between sleep and game. When the game(US) makes us stay up late and not show 4 times, people stops coming. When you finally attack and outnumber by 6 and win by points, not in battle, the rest goes. When you keep night-flipping the last leaves. No action. You troll and grieve us in-game, causing the last to leave. We wait until timers come back. Until then, have fun US hombres

1 hour ago, E.P. Juel said:

You have a US player called "God Emperor Trumph", ain't that taking politics into the game already? Christendom use a picture of Donald Trumph here on forums? I say you can elect your ingame Trumph president and build a wall around the DK-NO you nightflipped. A harmless joke, nothing negative there. It was not supposed to stir any emotions. I'm not assuming anything.

Getting one ported by night-flipping does not feel like defeat, we are not even gaming, cause we are not online. Although you sure seem to count it as a victory. I can tell you, 90% of danish PvP clan members stopped when you took Georgia and Santo, because you had harassed with weekday attacks for every week 6 weeks. And yes it is different, US+EU coalition vs EU coalition, in addition to the low server pop, we cannot defend 3AM and we dont wanna set alarm anymore after last time. We didn't loose any fights to ya, have fun taking half empty PB's. 

If he hasn't  changed recently "God emperor trump" is a Brit player and if I recall correctly comes from one of the Scandinavian countries.

Edited by Chimera

48 minutes ago, Chimera said:

If he hasn't  changed recently "God emperor trump" is a Brit player and if I recall correctly comes from one of the Scandinavian countries.

Okay, then you cant name him your president. Its still a harmless name no matter the nation, as is Christendoms Trumph admiral avatar, as is the wall comment because its just a joke :) 

1 hour ago, Chimera said:

[TOXIC] God Emperor Trump is a racist scumbag, who wanna build a wall all around jamaica for  stop pirate immigration    If that touch your sensibility  i cant wait when you will see [TOXIC] Obama Obongo 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, E.P. Juel said:

Please note that my picture of Trump is in a commodores (maybe admiral) uniform from the 19th century and is a spoof on similar pictures of the era.  It fits in well with similar pictures seen here throughout the forums.  I'd assume you'd be intelligent enough to see the connection.  It's also a play on the vanity of the man.    

Have you seen me talk politics?  No.  Because this is not the forum for that and I'm not a salty European trying to make myself feel superior.  The notion of even bringing up real world politics into this game makes you look like an arrogant fool and discredits your opinion.  Please kindly shut the f' up.  

3 hours ago, E.P. Juel said:

You have not been one ported.  

Good to see all it takes is one evening to break your backs.  Regardless we have stopped with our attacks, as you can see with Ponce yesterday now that your will is broken and we have no desire to fight empty port battles. You would not have shown the US the same courtesy I suspect.  You refuse to fight us in-game so you resort to the forums to embarrass yourselves by talking politics.  Good from.  Even the biggest troll in your nation Kloothomel is starting to see the forest for the trees and has stopped the bullshit and is trying to be civil.  Maybe take a page out of his book.

To take a page out of Trump's book, you are a nasty person.