Game-Labs Forum

I am with gold marine swordfigting handbook, grog ration extra hammock, borading parties, bariccades, and brit refit the other player 0. 93 kill and brace 51 kill  oo And yes 112 vs 209 sure -.-

Screenshot_12-12-2016_21-32-49.png

And after i pull it again but he bat in back similard red arow? Very fast head on me before pull, no possible mouving with full sail. And mouve back fast ...

Screenshot_12-12-2016_21-36-06.png

Edited by n_Ka

and for the back mouv fast?

112 vs 209 it's after cont attck and brace

brace kill 51 crew 00

whit not marine and bariccades ? me full boarding item it's joke ...

Edited by SteelSandwich
Consolidated posts

it's bme i have board it, i playn that in pvp event

and no the head of the ship have to be on me and he have mouve back with full sail on me see the sceen

Really i am not stupid but that no ...

the pull have to be lost because he have mouving back with full sail

Edited by SteelSandwich
Consolidated posts

sure but i have see hall time crew for me, build 1, you see down crew 112 vs 209, it's not rake, and buid 2 i have pull again and he mouve back with wind in back oo. No really you no understand when you are to be sure to win and brace vs brace make you lost 50 crew, and he have not marine

Edited by n_Ka

Yeah, it wasnt the guy you boarded who did the majority of those kills....  It was the other players apparently graping the hell out of you....  OK is kills from outside the boarding action.  But you are correct, the movement is kind of weird, given the direction of the wind.

no i have see tre grapping all time max crew for me, i am not stupid, sorry but i know thois game not good but i know.

all time when i board i see my crew and my crew after grappe of other

see the build 1 , it's not a grappe

4 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Yeah, it wasnt the guy you boarded who did the majority of those kills....  It was the other players apparently graping the hell out of you....  OK is kills from outside the boarding action.  But you are correct, the movement is kind of weird, given the direction of the wind.

Wind looks fine to me, it'd coming from nks port bow, the other guy is just shy of irons. 

But I'm sure the devs will take a look. 

2 minutes ago, n_Ka said:

all time when i board i see my crew and my crew after grappe of other

Remember when boarding you are a lot... A lot more susceptible to grape and crew dieing. 

Did you save the battle log? 

10 minutes ago, n_Ka said:

sure but i have see hall time crew for me, build 1, you see down crew 112 vs 209, it's not rake, and buid 2 i have pull again and he mouve back with wind in back oo. No really you no understand when you are to be sure to win and brace vs brace make you lost 50 crew, and he have not marine

Not really sure what you are saying here. 

On the boarding screen, OK stands for outside kills, that means another ship killed that crew. You can see in the 2nd screen shot,  a ship,  if they hit you with anything even a snow ball it will likely kill a ton of crew. 

As for the him backing up. The wind is coming from your from your front left, so he is almost dead on into it. This alows him to effectively sail backwards. 

I'm sure the devs will take a look, however I personally don't see anything in these two screens shoots that cry cheating. 

• Like 1

OR, as far as i know, stands for ''Ordnance'' kills, meaning shots from enemy canons as an external factor during your boarding. As we can see on the fist image, bottom right corner, you are surrounded by enemy ships who kept on shooting you (as we can see by your reduced side structure between the first and second image).

What you show here is a case where you are winning the boarding combat itself with your enemy, yet you are loosing in the grant scheme because his friends are killing your crew by either ball or grape.

You can see that your boarding modules are doing an excellent job, if it was not for the OK's, you would've killed 153 and only lost 62. However, due to the continued shooting by the enemies outside the boarding combat, you suffered casualties in the quantity of: 162

As is said above: when you are in boarding prep your crew will become much more vulnerable to external canon fire.

In regard to:

''No really you no understand when you are to be sure to win and brace vs brace make you lost 50 crew, and he have not marine

In that round you killed 1 of his crew and he killed 1 of your crew. His friends killed 50 of your crew, which is portrayed under OK.''

EDIT:

You can have all exceptional boarding mods, it does NOT protect your crew better from grape or canons balls as an external force. As i said above, IN the boarding combat itself you can clearly see you are doing an excellent job and the mods are doing their work perfectly.

ok if you say but other have to be far just 2 vs 2, but ok, and for the mouving fast back when i have pull it with g and mouve fats back with wind on back and full sail?

Edited by n_Ka

basta close topic it's me, iam probaly noob i no understand the game, first time i see that but it's ok , i have  no more time for, it's redeem ship and wipe comming i will just understand some time when all are similard cheat but it's ok, it's me ok, but when official realse i comming, if i see that more 10 time ship mouve in back ect, ever see me more, i am no tcheater and i play for fun, but never see me more!