Game-Labs Forum

Really, ow, i will learn that i have more 1000 hour here but i will learning more, but when your head is around the other ship, and he pulling you, manual sail make you escape back fast with full sail and wind for mouve up on the the ship, but you mouve back ?

6 minutes ago, n_Ka said:

and wind for mouve up on the the ship, but you mouve back ?

That's not correct. The wind blows from your left side and your opponent on your right side heading on you. So, the wind helps him to move back.

Edited by JIyHmuK

you no understand, i have pull fine, but he have mouve back fast"build 2" and i have failled  boarding 2 nd time, but he have mouve fast back" red arow" oo, wind put on me but he mouve back ...

Edited by n_Ka

you need understand i no play for win, i play for fun, it's redeem ship, i will just say, that not work fine in this battle, see the 2 screen and if you have see that in game since long time ok, but not for me, see build 1, we are 1 vs 1, brace vs brace   00  , and the 2  it's the reallity he mouve very fast back!

ok you will no open your eyes it's ok :)

We have our eyes open but it seems like you don't really understand us and we don't really understand you. Where are you from? Maybe someone else could then talk to you in your language to solve the problem.

To the first picture and the brace vs brace situation. The 50 kills were inflicted by the 3rd ship and not the one you were boarding. The 3rd ship fired at you and killed those men. It is perfectly fine.

If you still mean something else then I really don't understand you.

Edited by Cecil Selous
  • Like 1

I spoke with Louis XVI on TS. The 2 french who graped you were Elturican and Templar Phoenix who are in my clan. you had marines, Louis XVI didn't. He asked my 2 guild mates to grape you hence the OK kills. Having low morale, Louis XVI decided to disengage, raised his sails immediatly afterward and backed away from you.

Nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 2

ok if you will play that it's ok, i no understand you, you no no understand me, all work fine in this game finally :)

i am in 2 finger delete all and wait relase but no, i up me lev 50 craft before good fun, i no understand you ooouuu, no cheater in game all work fine , for me 5 time is see bad cheating work but it's ok no worrie

screen give 37 vs 19 morale?

brace vs brace make never 51 kill vs 1

97 kill with not marine vs grenade no possible

you speake all you want i know the game dev ban me if you will it's ok, and fuck the cheater

ok i it's me i come online and destroye all my item gold and ship just go in game for lev my char lev 50 , and cheater and co take fun no time to lost more, good fun , see you later for relase o/

Next time that happens to you, watch the crew count, it drops simultaneously with the cannon shots by another 3rd ship shooting your stern / Graping you. OK = Outside Kills, as in Damage done by a 3rd party ship shooting at you in the boarding process.

4 minutes ago, n_Ka said:

you speake all you want i know the game dev ban me if you will it's ok, and fuck the cheater

What?

Its very simple, you dont understand the mechanic and you feel that wrong has been done to you.

Ok means outside kill as in another ship inflict that damage as many have already said. Thats why there were 50 kills when it were brace vs brace.

There is no cheating done here, you just dont understand the mechanics.

nm.  I misunderstood.

Anyway, as others have said you can backup with your ships if you use manual sails. 

If it isn't clear, OK = grape or ball damage.  It has nothing to do with his counter attack or stances in boarding.

NEJldWZ.jpg

Edited by Prater
  • Like 2

nKa In this thread you have brits, french, swedes, dutch, pirates, Danes and US all saying there was no cheating maybe you should just listen to us and relax!

Also, please don't do something that you'll regret afterward like deleting everything on your account

Edited by Tenakha Kan

i have not make moovies it's why everyone say no cheat, but it's for me in game no the first simillard strange else, and i like to be ganked lost ect, but when i see that sorry but i hate..And i have delete all, but wipe comming just need breake because when i play that and everyone say it ok but  i am not children and i have spirit, i prefere make a long breake. Et je suis fr, et pas demeuré, je sais quand les des sont pipés, et franchement c'est la 4 eme fois pour moi qu'il ce passe quelque chose de pas claire, le jeu est en dev ok, mais parfois je perds patience, je préfèrerais que les dev disent que c'est eux qui testent des trucs dans le jeu que d'avoir l’impression de jouer contre des cheaters.Mais là franchement, j'ai observé les pertent d'équipages, et j'ai perdu sur le le contre att sans marine contre mes grenades et mon brace, pas un navire autour de moi 1 contre 1, et après je l'ai pecho encore et il s'est barré le vent dans le dos plein voile en marche arrière, impossible, je connais le jeu et j'utilise la manœuvre manuel des voiles c'est bon!

Bye on se revoit pour la sortie officiel, j'ai tout détruit et je vais me connecter seulement pour up mon exp de craft au lel 50, je suis 49. Et au cas ou j'ai 12 000 000 mais plus de gold marine swordfigting ect mais en meme tps ça sert à rien un type sans marine te butte 100 marins et 50  en brace fabuleux tout va bien, pourquoi élaborer des stratégies, et les régions bonus pourquoi finalement, vive le cheat :)

Edited by n_Ka

C'est ce qu'on vient de t'expliquer, OK veut dire des membres d'équipage tués par d'autres navires, sur ton screen on voit la map, il y a trois navires autour de toi, c'est eux qui t'ont fait le crew. Si tu veux plus d'explications n'hésite pas à venir sur le TS Français: ts3.navalaction-france.com tu pourras parler aux participants de la bataille qui sont français aussi. Depuis les derniers patchs tu peux descendre 50 crew facilement même d'assez loin en visant bien avec des boulets rond. C'est probablement ce qui t'es arrivé. Ce n'est pas Louis XVI qui t'a tué...c'est ceux qui étaient autour qui t'ont dégommés.

Pour le fait qu'il ait reculé si tu regardes ton screen il est pas vent ds le dos, il est presque à contre vent...il a eu qu'a lever ses voiles, les mettre à contre en depower et il a reculé, c'est tout...C'est dommage de tout envoyer balader comme ca sur un coup de tête.

Si tu veux absolument croire qu'il a triché libre à toi, notes seulement que des Français, des Anglais, des Hollandais, des Américains, des Danois, des Suédois, des pirates te disent qu'il y a rien d'anormal...

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 2

il etait full sail et je l'avais attrapé et soudain il s'est barré hyper rapidement

non mais je l'avais rechoppé, il avais la tronche sur moi, et soudain il recule non stop, mon screen c'est qd il recule