Game-Labs Forum

As you can read in the Title im here to suggest a clan dockyard. 

The reason is simple: i want to help other players in my clan out by providing ships they can use for missions / trading / PvP / whatever. It could work similar to the clanwarehouse, just with the fact, that you can choose (as an officer) what ships can be taken by everyone or if they are just available to officers. A log of what was taken out / stored in the dock by whom would be really helpful as well or if a ship lost a dura or even sunk completly. it doesnt even have to be many slots. 5-10 would be plenty in my opinion.  

Also clanships can only be sold or broke up by officers and are tagged as a clanship in its description.

Would like to see what you guys think about this. 

John Reet

• Like 11

On 11/18/2016 at 9:30 AM, John Reet said:

As you can read in the Title im here to suggest a clan dockyard. 

The reason is simple: i want to help other players in my clan out by providing ships they can use for missions / trading / PvP / whatever. It could work similar to the clanwarehouse, just with the fact, that you can choose (as an officer) what ships can be taken by everyone or if they are just available to officers. A log of what was taken out / stored in the dock by whom would be really helpful as well or if a ship lost a dura or even sunk completly. it doesnt even have to be many slots. 5-10 would be plenty in my opinion.  

Also clanships can only be sold or broke up by officers and are tagged as a clanship in its description.

Would like to see what you guys think about this. 

John Reet

this is needed so badly to help boost this games team aspect.

Specially when you have dedicated clan builders this way they can take orders and than move the ship to the clan dockyard and not have to be online to give that ship to who ever order it in clan. Just one of the officers can pull it and hand it out. Also handy when you give ships out to new players in the clan as they level up.

Though with this they need a tracking system of who puts what and takes what out of the clan warehouse.  We all ready got something that tells us when we buy and sale stuff and who buys ships from us.  So it shouldn't be hard to do the same for the clan warehouse.

• Like 2

Yeah! We need the clan dockyard much! I used to capture many brit 1st rates (which i wanted to give to my clanmates when they reach the proper level) and had a problem of keeping them in differend outposts and then transorting them to the capital when needed.