Game-Labs Forum

Tournament Price Changes

Twig

The tournament was fine but the organization of it was meh and pretty biased.

Give feedback if you want people to improve,

Btw so how long till I can see your dotabuff profile so I know you truly are 5k mmr player 3 years ago?

Let me get this straight: you complain about rule changes during the tournament, but you wanted the rules to be changed during the tournament to exclude certain ships that were supposedly OP even though everyone had the same opportunity to choose those ship types that were maybe OP?

Let me remind you that out of the "top 4" teams 3 of them, including the first and second place, didn't use the Essex.

And no one used survival Essex setups from semifinals.  We use standart speed setup Essex from the beginning of the tournament, without planking and second pump. :D

Only RUBLI has survival setup on Essex in Final Stage.

Edited by Dekillos
  • Like 1

Everyone had a chance to enter the tournament.  Those who didn't can't complain that the prizes were made nicer afterwards.

The only valid complaint would have been that the prizes that were promised were not given or were removed.  In this case, the prizes were better than originally offered and complaining about it just shows that no matter what you do, there will always be people who enjoy bringing everyone else down.

With regards to bias, everything that happened was discussed extensively amongst the judges, almost no-one of whom could have even been biased towards TDA.  That ship has sailed, the tournament is over.  Congratulations to the victors.

I'm closing this thread, it is useless and is designed solely to troll and inflame the community.

• Like 6