Game-Labs Forum

Lord Vicious v A Gunboat

MajorGosnell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8ntNAfbJOo&feature=youtu.be

The Brave Srupl helps demonstrate the best way of dealing with Lord Vicious.So Vicious what spin shall you put on this.

Pro tip for you if the battle is 500 metres away and your sailing away from it with a fully armed and armoured ship,you had best turn around,otherwise folk might think your cannon shy.

Edited by MajorGosnell

The sad part is you guys actually think you did good there.... I bet you pated your backs after this "fight" and went about on how you showed that evil Vicious his place... I loled at your ignorance.... i would recomend less propaganda or forum bashing/pvp and more actual in game training, maybe if you were able to sail coherently as a fleet you would not have to use 3rd world tactics or overwhelming number superiority.

PS. I would also recomend stepping up with amount of content and editing quality you put down here(this is more less for everyone in national news). I do have a feeling that we devolved in terms of amount of work put into each topic. Check Charles Caldwell forum pvp, you might not agree with what he wrote but he did provide quality entertainment. I would not say such about yours last 3 national news topics. They were at least lacking.

• Like 13

you didn't even capture/sink him in the end? so how was he 'dealt' with as it were? In fact this appears to just show a typical run of the mill loss for the brits, due to poor organization, We've really got to step up our game if we want to even attempt to 'deal with' LV. Though I do give points for Gunboats, gunboats are kewl

• Like 4

Ya know if you had sunk him I'd be cheering, but failing to do so just gives him ammunition to kill him.  I used to love small boat ganking back in PotBS, did it often as a Brit, though once I went pirate it stopped altogether.  Granted, small boat pvp can be fun, but if you fail to sink or capture your objective, you're just failing altogether.

Edited by Haratik

SruPl  if you wanna an autograph just ask dont be shy

The sad part is you guys actually think you did good there.... I bet you pated your backs after this "fight" and went about on how you showed that evil Vicious his place... I loled at your ignorance.... i would recomend less propaganda or forum bashing/pvp and more actual in game training, maybe if you were able to sail coherently as a fleet you would not have to use 3rd world tactics or overwhelming number superiority.

PS. I would also recomend stepping up with amount of content and editing quality you put down here(this is more less for everyone in national news). I do have a feeling that we devolved in terms of amount of work put into each topic. Check Charles Caldwell forum pvp, you might not agree with what he wrote but he did provide quality entertainment. I would not say such about yours last 3 national news topics. They were at least lacking.

While he was doing that he was also 

screaming in brit chat for more revenge fleet , they manage to lost 3 fleets consecutively,   with srupl in  in a gunboat supporting his mates losing bucs and bellonas like flyes.   But if you have fun keep going on