Game-Labs Forum

PLEASE NERF THE SWEDISH NATION!! 1 VS 1 AND.. EHM..

Lord Vicious

389458.png

I most certainly don't "fear" the post. I simply think it's unnecessary and punitive. I congratulate you and the rest of the pirates for their great victories against the Swedish nation today, and respect the display of skill. However, I do not respect your poor reaction to it whatsoever.

SORRY has my recognition as a fine and skilled clan of great tactical ability, but considering this, it most certainly does not have my respect.

Pirates bored most of the Swedish PB players to death by buying 2-4 flags a time and not attacking a single one of them.

This went on for a week or two and me and quite a few others simply could not be bothered wasting 2 hours every night waiting for you to actually show up. 

But i congratulate you on your great great victory!
You are indeed a great tactician, waste so much of your enemies time that he stops caring and then attacking! But you know, that ain't a game i and alot of others can be bothered playing :) 

SORRY has a few respectable captains but you give your whole clan a bad reputation with your attitude and need for attention. 

• Like 13

Pirates bored most of the Swedish PB players to death by buying 2-4 flags a time and not attacking a single one of them.

This went on for a week or two and me and quite a few others simply could not be bothered wasting 2 hours every night waiting for you to actually show up. 

You are indeed a great tactician, waste so much of your enemies time that he stops caring and then attacking! But you know, that ain't a game i and alot of others can be bothered playing :)

SORRY has a few respectable captains but you give your whole clan a bad reputation with your attitude and need for attention. 

Was a bit like when almost every nation was buying flags against us, dont complain cause we played the game.

• Like 1

Was a bit like when almost every nation was buying flags against us, dont complain cause we played the game.

Except for the fact that we actually showed up at almost every flag we bought. 

You however bought 3-4 flags every night for like 2 weeks. Didn't show up at a single one of them = Wasting our time. 

If you call that "playing the game" then i pity you. A game is meant to be fun ;) 

• Like 1

Tactics you know, beside some friendly jocke :P and mack  i think it was a good run for both sides no ? :)

I most certainly don't "fear" the post. I simply think it's unnecessary and punitive. I congratulate you and the rest of the pirates for their great victories against the Swedish nation today, and respect the display of skill. However, I do not respect your poor reaction to it whatsoever.

SORRY has my recognition as a fine and skilled clan of great tactical ability, but considering this, it most certainly does not have my respect.

Dont take everything soo serious :P  all this tastes in the world and you chose salt.      I bet you enjoy your time caging pirates with other nations, as we enjoy now our fredoom, i remember many thread about  the anti-pirate crusade.     IF i open one is  a bad taste if you open 10 about how 4-5 nation cage pirates is fine.  A bit double standard dont you think? :)

GF

Except for the fact that we actually showed up at almost every flag we bought. 

You however bought 3-4 flags every night for like 2 weeks. Didn't show up at a single one of them = Wasting our time. 

If you call that "playing the game" then i pity you. A game is meant to be fun ;)

Easy when you have other 3-4 nations also pulling flags and you where conquering empty ports we didnt have manpower to defend :) Swedish acted like crows attacking a community already under siege, you talk like you look for challenge but your actions never reflect your  words, actually you do the opposite of what you write. 

Now it was a purely 1 on 1, actually denmark showedup  to defend your ports,  and france also... so 2 and half.    Also if we didnt showup on those flags how you lost ports? even around gustavia? you now how many ppl swedish called for retake back english harbor? a full denmark fleet a full france fleet+ 20 of your firstrates.     So who is not looking for fights us or you? bringing 50-60 ppl for  1 port  show exactly your willing  to take it empty... you never look or wanted a fair fight.  knowthing that we exploited your behaviour against you.

We now you where going to call all for hold your hands, and thats exactly what we wanted we have taken that port  for make you lose another 10 on the other side while you where wasting your time with your friends camping plymouth with 50-60 ppl for 2 days.

Easy when you have other 3-4 nations also pulling flags and you where conquering empty ports we didnt have manpower to defend :)      not it was a purely 1 on 1, actually denmark showedup  to defend your ports, so...

Yet your ports were defended by 25 players most of the time. Not sure that is called not having manpower to defend ;) 

Yet your ports were defended by 25 players most of the time. Not sure that is called not having manpower to defend ;)

Random fleets or ppl with willing to go,splitted in various ts3,(many not in ts3 at all) all talking different language, See what  you have writed   indirectly confirm that you now  that you where going to fighting pirates while the biggest majority where already engaged,exausted demoralized etc  you got now the opportunity to face us one on one, and you instantly went to call denmark and french to help you. and you LOST

Again your words not back up your actions.     Swedish = opportunistic nothing else.    When real fight happens you are no where to be seen after 1-2 pb lost

to tell you how we are different, certain nations, offered pirates to have outpost down south for attack the dutch we refused, becouse when 4 nations is attacking one be the n5 give you no credits or fun, when i defeat someone or lose vs someone i want to have all the credits or the blame.  Sharing is not for pirates so congratz on your 1/5 of anti-pirate war victory credit. I prefer our pirate 100% vs you

I am not salty i just not tollerate at all hipocrisy 

I am not salty i just not tollerate at all hipocrisy 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

How can you dislike hypocrisy while being hypocrisy incarnate?

"Oh hell yeah boys, 1v1, with 1-2 flags at any one time and getting nowhere for 1-2 months against the Swedes means nothing! But cheesing a pirate port with broken mechanics and pulling 20 flags in a day, now that's what I would've called a good 1v1!"

At some point I'd might make a list of pointers for the sane people to read, but let's see this LV train of idiocy go on a ride for now.

Nevermind they are fine first time they fight 1 vs 1 (pirate vs swedish only with no other nations holding their hands) they lost 20 ports in 3 day.

SORRY

GF denmark, you tryed to defend swedish ports better then them

Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-06.png

Edited by Guest

to be honest, Tommy, a month ago i was so pissed off swedes pulling flags and not coming for 4 days in a row -  and i bought several flags myself thinking "now its your turn to waste 4 hrs for nothing".

to be honest, Tommy, a month ago i was so pissed off swedes pulling flags and not coming for 4 days in a row -  and i bought several flags myself thinking "now its your turn to waste 4 hrs for nothing".

Why dont you both buy flags unto each other at the same time? Don´t understand them new captains...

Why dont you both buy flags unto each other at the same time? Don´t understand them new captains...

cause of different timers, different required ships, allied to swedish active fleets in the area etc etc etc.

yes, you dont understand... what are you talking about, mate.

A few days from a port reset and you pull all the flags you can to make it look like your a master tactician .

Same ports defended ,day after day after day and you couldn't take them lmao.

Boring as hell Vicious, you know it we know it so why to spin it in any other direction than we had no desire to keep the ports.

Any game gets boring if you do the same thing week after week with the same outcome we found you were lacking in so many point as to pity your clan they had to put up with your stupidity.

See so many pirate players and other clans that are way above you and 80% of your clan they make you look like  noob  players.

Spin it any way you want to make yourself look good, successful , be that "Guy" no one cares in fact a lot of ppl are laughing at you even your own clan members so please keep proving all right and keep reliving others accomplishments and make them you own or try to take ownership of the deeds to feed your ego no one cares anymore how many screen shots you post.

We brought the fight to you and you hid behind others , we fought and sunk you so many times it got boring, too bad you were not even 50% as good as the other pirate clans then maybe it would of been interesting.

Keep pulling flags ,keep wasting resources others had to waste their time getting for you and enjoy your ports for the next week or 2 no one cares that's the bottom line have them lol they will all be for nothing and mean nothing a week or 2 from now.

You sir have been weighed and measured and found to be severely lacking on all fronts.

Rant away now prove my point lol.

Good day to you , your dismissed.

i come from eve, i am used to the   we didnt want that titan-station, port anyway.

Nice try btw nobody believe it, you not gonna lose a firstrate fleet 1 day before "you didnt wanna those ports anymore" right?  or call 70 people helping you

A little story for you:

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

ps: all talks no screens, i lost maybe 1-2 fights vs sweden and won like 30.  and we have the screens in our recruitment area, while you talk and provide no evidence, you even manage to lose a 2 first 8 2nd rate+2 bellona fleet vs   our 1 2nd 1 bellona 10 bellepoule fleet.      Swedish are a jocke expecial HRE, they cant pvp at all. Any time we encountered them they just runned lost 60% and scored nothing.         Sveno talk talk but lost every fight against my fleets (go check screens)  beside 1 where he outnumbered us 25 vs 18 with almost 3:1 on first and all he did was scoring 1 kill an inger lol.

Look the stream of the battle in Baracoa, half of your ppl like sven svenson cant even manual sail a victory. getting themself stuck , the streamer itself needed to instruct him how to get unstuck. LOL  https://www.twitch.tv/plakrocks/v/90441532       4h and 15 min   and you wanna win with players like that?

You now why i make screens? exactly for delusional ppl like you who talk about non existent victories, you defeated mainly the soo clan you say are better then sorry divided un organized with tons of randoms etc etc. Hardly a challenge, and with the help of other 4 nations.

SORRY_CODE_VS_HRE.jpg

swedish_vs_sorry_code.jpg

SORRYPODW_VS_SWEDISH.jpg

podwsorry_vs_hre.jpg

GF_SWEDEN_EVEN_WITH_MODERATOR_USE_BUG_FO

What does LV and dumb blondes have in common?

Neither understands why they were rejected and are now desperate to prove themselves worthy. ^^ Keep em coming.