Game-Labs Forum

Breaking news in the French caraïbes!

Sire Trinkof

The hated Royal Navy has sent spy and privateers sailing under false flag to attack our trade!

The Doran Rackers and their admiral were seen today under Danish flag near fort Royal, sinking several traders and frigates patrolling the area!

Let the word be spread in ports, taverns and brothels so every captain is aware of this new threat on our glorious nations.

Death to those working for tyrants seeking the end of our Republic!

Hourra !

Just a little RP announcement guys, no need to be too serious :) you should cheer up sometime, and not always see the political sidenofntje news!

And I made the announcement because Danish are supposed to be our allies, and it might feel strange to some people to be attacked by Danish, it would create diplomatic incident.

Edited by Sire Trinkof

This is the first time im in NN since before the closure.

First thing I see?

"French white flag joke!"

Like... seriously... there is milking something dry... then there is beating a dead horse... that was before I even left... what are we even at now...?

• Like 1

This topic should just be good to help the devs to have a look on the reroll system. Seing guys fleeing the british nation to join any nation is so commun this few days that I don t think it need a topic.

About doran faker I think they are more interest in pvp than in rvr.

It's normal for someone engage in pvp to choose the harder targets to keep improving.

In the end, trying to split the French from their Danish allies in re roll is dirty specially while using the game mechanism not yet fix (patch diplomat yet rdy).

• Like 1

Actualy if you where aware of history the with flag wase the flag of french navy before revolution.... 
And yes we loose Waterloo (again a 2vs1) but since the middle of the 17st the only technological advance in navy wase made by french until the industrial revolution.

As a lors a Royal navy say "The best navy in the world will be managed by british sailors on french vessels. 

Edited by whynotfr

I do believe the rakers have been Danish since EA puchu was Dutch before that and Swedish before that so no need for talk of the- rolls for Danes, they already have there problems with the invading "little green men" .