Game-Labs Forum

Capping Warships

I have an Idea to make capping Warships without spamming 3rd rates.

Implement a Cooldown:

• 10 Days for a 1st rate and 2nd rate
  • 3 Days for a 3rd rate
  • 1 Day for every other Warship
  • no Cooldown for Traider Ships
Edited by Shrez

what is this obsession with wanting free 3rds and up ...the reason wars never end atm was because they just farmed more ships....if you lose a fight in a war you shouldn't be able to just replace your ship in 20mins and go "oh well we can get it back tomorrow after we refarm our ships"   there should be pain, sacrifice and remorse

PVP has to have consequences.  if you want free 3rds and up then as for the PVE server only. don't make the PVP servers pointless.

• Like 1

what is this obsession with wanting free 3rds and up ...the reason wars never end atm was because they just farmed more ships....if you lose a fight in a war you shouldn't be able to just replace your ship in 20mins and go "oh well we can get it back tomorrow after we refarm our ships"   there should be pain, sacrifice and remorse

PVP has to have consequences.  if you want free 3rds and up then as for the PVE server only. don't make the PVP servers pointless.

Also agree

The consequences is that obviously nobody is going to do pvp to risk crafted ships!

Most Pirates doesn't maintain a economy coz your are a pirate obviously everyone is going to attack you!

The Afford isn't equal to a nation player!

It's high risk and risk will skyrocket ship prices in Mortimer Town.

I'am not a pirate player but I can see the unfairness to pirates!

Please leave the Black out of here.

There is no big difference between a Nation and the Black.

Actually there is but is everything not related to "capturing ships because economy".

We can pay the prices no worries.

Whenever you get an idea, you do a mental exercise -

"How long till I can think of a way I break it?" ...

- Take a noob or an alt, cap a ship, leave it for the noob/alt to re-cap, badum-tsss! Profit!

... That would be about 5 seconds.

So much this. Stop advocating risk averse wars.