Game-Labs Forum

Final Leg of Le Tour de France [PVP1]

Wang

Funny because you are, You want the Port timers to suit you and your nation *Coalition* Seems the whining comes from the Spanish and the french...

Man, chill out already. You complain the topic of timers is brought up again, and then you do all you can to keep it up... :/

• Like 1

Man, chill out already. You complain the topic of timers is brought up again, and then you do all you can to keep it up... :/

Sorry France needs the last whine as always.. np... the Mods edit and remove everything I say anyway... whats the point in these Forums... going to the 3rd Party to speak the truth ;)

Yes France does an excellent job defending Free ports.... ooh wait... yeah...

You know what is funny, in our pervious war our enemies were humble enough to jus say: "you fought well guys, that a pleasure to fight against you" that is all.

You such an arogant guy as some captain in your nation!

War is one thing, having fun with it is good, stay humble is another thing and an important thing

You know what is funny, in our pervious war our enemies were humble enough to jus say: "you fought well guys, that a pleasure to fight against you" that is all.

You such an arogant guy as some captain in your nation!

War is one thing, having fun with it is good, stay humble is another thing and an important thing

They are just compensating for their lack of achievements elsewhere :)

So when it comes to narrative, who do i believe?

This guy:

Best "national" news ever! The NN part is affecting way too much to politics ingame. Only minority of captains read these forums, yet all politics seem to be played here. These "news" turn nations against nations. Only a few trolls can ruin the reputation of whole nation when these "news" that the trolls provide are taken as consensus of their nation and then repeated ingame.

E.g. Its been earlier asked why people hate Britain so much to go 4vs1 against them. The anwsers mostly point to the writings and actions of few individuals. Then these been repeated ingame/clan chats and now all believe that the word of these few individuals present the whole nation. If you ask a common player of any faction, I bet 9 out of 10 do not even know the claimed reasons behind the British hate.

Let the cannons speak, not the trolls.

Source: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12899-national-news-reforms-important/?p=234088

or this other guy?

Sorry France needs the last whine as always.. np... the Mods edit and remove everything I say anyway... whats the point in these Forums... going to the 3rd Party to speak the truth ;)

I am wondering.

Well, not really. A guy doesn't speak for a nation, unless he is a major leader of some sort. But still, some people walk around with levels of smug and entitlement that are unbelievable and, of course, contribute to a big picture.

The overall perception of a clan or a nation depends on the attitude and behavior of their members. It's fun how many people underestimate the importance of forums in metagaming and politics. A single post can be easily used against your nation in the future as a proof of grudge or bad manners.

You are asking the french to learn to lose, but then, you should learn to win. At least if you have contributed to it in some way.

• Like 2

France and Britain - classic love/hate relationship that's been going on for a thousand years

You know what Clemenceau used to say: "England is a French colony that ended up badly".

To which Churchill replied "England is the only French colony that ended up nicely."

• Like 1

You know what Clemenceau used to say: "England is a French colony that ended up badly".

To which Churchill replied "England is the only French colony that ended up nicely."

Churchill was always an expert snarker. One of the reason I like that guy. (That and the fact he was THE man during the WWII, with de Gaulle and the American's.)

SWEDEN being in that list .... go figure :P

#conspiracyconfirmed

If u look hard enough, u might find a list  that said "Nations never conquered", Sweden is on that list as well

Just guessing that the Brits might be smart enough  not to even try ;)

If u look hard enough, u might find a list  that said "Nations never conquered", Sweden is on that list as well

Just guessing that the Brits might be smart enough  not to even try ;)

Wich bring the question, why of all the country people would like to invade Sweden? There's nothing there that worth the time! :P

Yes, it seems u have proven that now

For a second I though you're going to hijack my post and say that yes, you DRUNKs have epic cojones... Turns out you're much more interested in arguing and pointing fingers than in joking around.

Thank god for that. You could've put me in a very uncomfortable spot otherwise :D

• Like 1

For a second I though you're going to hijack my post and say that yes, you DRUNKs have epic cojones... Turns out you're much more interested in arguing and pointing fingers than in joking around.

Thank god for that. You could've put me in a very uncomfortable spot otherwise :D

No, I was making a comment about the 22 country-list never invaded by Brits and sweden being one.

My constant forum-stalker couldnt even let me do that without commenting.

Then U turn it around and telling me im "pointing fingers" and "being interested in arguing".

But it seems like one cant do anything here in NN without being jumped and dragged into "DRUNK" here and "DRUNK" there.

Ur truely a sad character