Game-Labs Forum

Vedmed Map

Vedmed

Myself and my Clan mates have also experienced the above situations. Sometimes it works, most of the time it does not. If you enter your coordinates manually and click on Start/End Chart Route,

it will then show your location on the map, however you have to do it every time to show forward progress.

Ā 

Really do appreciate the effort you have put into this process, and would love to see it work full time.

Ā 

My operating system is Windows 10

Ā 

Thank you again.

• 1 month later...

Doesn't work for me like it did in the past. Now when I start it works until I join a battle or enter a harbor. When I leave the battle/harbor it doesnt show my position anymore.Ā 

Ā 

I hope you find some time to fix this because I really appreciate this work of yours.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 08.01.2018 at 3:40 AM, k3LLerInstInkt said:

A function where you can share the position with a group of players. This could be realized via a small linux server, access only via a password. live sharing the position with people who have access to the server!

You can share your position simply read it from the box "X" and "Y" and translate to your group

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 31.1.2018 at 2:33 PM, Vedmed said:

You can share your position simply read it from the box "X" and "Y" and translate to your group

It is about the live position being transferred to other members. What you write there is more cumbersome and imprecise in certain situations!

Above all, live sharing of positions would facilitate certain strategic planning. You would not have to ask awkward each position.

Edited by k3LLerInstInkt

Thank you for this great navigation tool!

Since I seem to have lost my fleet navigator in battle some years ago and did not yet find adequate replacement in all my reserves, this helps me a lot doing the job on my own. One thing less to worry about for an old rear admiral...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...