Game-Labs Forum

DRUNK Battles

DrunkenSloth

I must congratulate the Drunk for two thing:

-the fight of today, you sunk me (Nathanael de la Maisoneuve, french on a Surprise by Mogir on a Tricomalle) but I enjoy the fight, you can send congratulation to your captain, but he should protect his stern a bit more

-you're ingame actions reveal the urgent need for a complete rework of the diplomatic system. It must no longer be in the hand of several group of player on a platform outside the game, but it must be made ingame, enforcable and negociation must be visible by all.

So good work guy

• Like 2

-the fight of today, you sunk me (Nathanael de la Maisoneuve, french on a Surprise by Mogir on a Tricomalle) but I enjoy the fight, you can send congratulation to your captain, but he should protect his stern a bit more

-you're ingame actions reveal the urgent need for a complete rework of the diplomatic system. It must no longer be in the hand of several group of player on a platform outside the game, but it must be made ingame, enforcable and negociation must be visible by all.

So good work guy

Surprise vs Trincomale... The outcome isn't really a surprise. (No pun intended.)

By the way, just curious about your taste. Safe for the Renospeed.

What's your favorite ship ingame at the moment apart from PvP?

So good work guy

It was a fun fight! I could have sworn that i used my Frigate can't be sure though, i have had a fever since a couple of days so my mind is in a mess :)

Still a good fight and a nice chap to pvp against!

Surprise vs Trincomale... The outcome isn't really a surprise. (No pun intended.)

By the way, just curious about your taste. Safe for the Renospeed.

What's your favorite ship ingame at the moment apart from PvP?

Yes it was not a surprise result, the first three salvo I took reduce one of my flanks to a third of it's armor.

I don't have many ship, my top one is currently a surprise and I'm trying to build me a frigate. And I must say that I find the surprise and the snow really fun to play.

They are quite polyvalent, no true weakness, but no big strength.

The renospeed is a perfect privateer ship.

I personally put this game on hold, what I see in the community don't make me willing to play more for the moment. I'm waiting for a true diplomatic system. As I said, your clan have the merit of making this weakness apparent and also revealing the authoritarian character of some other faction guilde.

Have fun playing, continue wasting french line, your safe from a coordinated response.

It was a fun fight! I could have sworn that i used my Frigate can't be sure though, i have had a fever since a couple of days so my mind is in a mess :)

Still a good fight and a nice chap to pvp against!

It was a good one, first I try to flee with a friend but I decide to allow the weakest of us to escape by turning toward you. I succeed to shoot your stern twice but I was already damaged to a point where half of my crew was pumping water. I must admit that I was trying to ram you and maybe make a suicidal boarding. Good fight.

Have fun guys

Yes it was not a surprise result, the first three salvo I took reduce one of my flanks to a third of it's armor.

I don't have many ship, my top one is currently a surprise and I'm trying to build me a frigate. And I must say that I find the surprise and the snow really fun to play.

Don't hesitate to group up with some French, some are willing to help you capture a frigate to let you try it. Altought I could suggest taking a Belle Poule, they are much more tanky. I'm currently capitaine de Frégate, so I can take a Surprise. But at the moment I'm using a Frigate with an undercrew of 89% (so not a bad one) and a Belle-Poule with the same. Fun to play in PVE.

Have fun playing, continue wasting french line, your safe from a coordinated response.

I wouldn't say that. ;)

Don't hesitate to group up with some French, some are willing to help you capture a frigate to let you try it. Altought I could suggest taking a Belle Poule, they are much more tanky. I'm currently capitaine de Frégate, so I can take a Surprise. But at the moment I'm using a Frigate with an undercrew of 89% (so not a bad one) and a Belle-Poule with the same. Fun to play in PVE.

I wouldn't say that. ;)

Hmm, like a big old fart, nothing was delivered. When will he get banned? We all making bets...

Hmm, like a big old fart, nothing was delivered. When will he get banned? We all making bets...

Hey, I can't be everywhere at the same place Old Fart.

XP don't grow on trees.

I was even nice about the last discussion and was serious about my question.

Ho, by the way. Answered your challenge.

Edited by KuroNyra

You guys have been so quiet for a while..

Well, heard you tried to ambush one of his Danish-Norwegian kings loyal citizens today.... But you have not told us so I will.

For God and country! Keep coming! :)

DRUNK_ambush.jpg

how 7 players lost against 1 player + 6 AI ? :huh:  I wont believe it if I didnt see this screen shot.

• Like 2

how 7 players lost against 1 player + 6 AI ? :huh:  I wont believe it if I didnt see this screen shot.

You answered your own question. 6 AI vs Fir Renommee's focusing on the player, we weren't there for PvE and the focus was demasting. We've never had the same issue in actual PvP since AI reinforcements were removed. If you don't believe me sail a Fir Renommee against AI and watch how fast your health goes down.

Edited by DrunkenSloth

You answered your own question. 6 AI vs Fir Renommee's focusing on the player, we weren't there for PvE and the focus was demasting. We've never had the same issue in actual PvP since AI reinforcements were removed. If you don't believe me sail a Fir Renommee against AI and watch how fast your health goes down.

I still dont believe what I have seen, 7 players lost against 1 player + 6 AI. This result  could be happen with a random team even that s really  rare and this could happen long time ago before the wipe when many of the players were just discovering the game, but you guys are in same guild . :huh:

Edited by thp

I still dont believe what I have seen, 7 players lost against 1 player + 6 AI. This result could be happen with a random team even that s really rare and this could happen long time ago before the wipe when many of the players were just discovering the game, but you guys are in same guild . :huh:

So what are you implying?

If you wish to insult us Mr KuroNyra, you should probably choose a subject that we're much less confident in than PvP. You won't have much success demoralizing us there. What I find hilarious is your nigh on stalking behaviour towards us. Wherever there is a forum thread even mentioning us in passing, it's a pretty safe bet that you'll be there to flame, insult and spread your toxic behaviour. I assume you're an adult and not a kid, so please act your age from now on. Thank you.

• Like 1

If you wish to insult us Mr KuroNyra, you should probably choose a subject that we're much less confident in than PvP. You won't have much success demoralizing us there. What I find hilarious is your nigh on stalking behaviour towards us. Wherever there is a forum thread even mentioning us in passing, it's a pretty safe bet that you'll be there to flame, insult and spread your toxic behaviour. I assume you're an adult and not a kid, so please act your age from now on. Thank you.

I don't have order to receive from a group of kids trying to create wars and creating problems to there own nation. While being toxic for the entire community.

I'm the one that create thread like this?

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12766-topic-that-is-going-to-be-judged-by-tribunal/

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12783-councils-of-sweden-and-france-using-game-mechs-to-gain-advantage/

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12784-drunk-operation-bass-terre-accomplished/

I "assume" you are smarter than that and understand that if someone need to act his age, it's you and your friend.

You are nothing more than attention seeker with an insecurity complex, forced to create thread about themselve to feel that htey exist, and that's pathetic.

I will continue to speak because I am allowed too, and I will hightlight all your toxic behavior both ingame, and inforum. If you want people to change there  behavior against you, you should start by changing your own first.

Until then, don't be surprised if you see lots of people like me against you in your ego-childish-booster thread.

Beside, am I not insulting, I am just stating facts. And considering the reaction of the others, I guess I'm spot on, just like the others.

Edited by KuroNyra
  • Like 3

I don't have order to receive from a group of kids trying to create wars and creating problems to there own nation. While being toxic for the entire community.

I'm the one that create thread like this?

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12766-topic-that-is-going-to-be-judged-by-tribunal/

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12783-councils-of-sweden-and-france-using-game-mechs-to-gain-advantage/

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12784-drunk-operation-bass-terre-accomplished/

I "assume" you are smarter than that and understand that if someone need to act his age, it's you and your friend.

You are nothing more than attention seeker with an insecurity complex, forced to create thread about themselve to feel that htey exist, and that's pathetic.

I will continue to speak because I am allowed too, and I will hightlight all your toxic behavior both ingame, and inforum. If you want people to change there  behavior against you, you should start by changing your own first.

Until then, don't be surprised if you see lots of people like me against you in your ego-childish-booster thread.

Beside, am I not insulting, I am just stating facts. And considering the reaction of the others, I guess I'm spot on, just like the others.

These threads you linked in this comment show nothing but the words of a forum member who has every right to post what he wants, does it represent DRUNK? No. Just like this constant barrage of lies and hate against DRUNK doesn't represent some of the clans in France. I have yet to see you in combat against us unlike some of the fine members in PEC, in which I had a good fight between my Constitution and their Trincomalee and Essex, I won but we still had a good chat and battle, and that is what this game should be. Not some guy hiding behind his strange avatar telling the world how evil DRUNK is for playing the game like it should be played, when he himself doesn't have the slightest clue about our clan..You have a right to your opinion, but I seriously question if it's informed.

A member who clearly speak in the name of DRUNK. Yeah, nice try.

You better put a leash on some of your member, because they still speak with clear intention.

I wish I could put a leash on you, so I could drag you away when you turn every post into a flame war of how bad DRUNK is. The only member of this forum who officially speaks for DRUNK is myself, but I guess you know better about my own clan it seems so I must be wrong. :P (The letter of marque post was the only one by another member I approved to be made, the rest are of their own accord.)

I wish I could put a leash on you, so I could drag you away when you turn every post into a flame war of how bad DRUNK is. The only member of this forum who officially speaks for DRUNK is myself, but I guess you know better about my own clan it seems so I must be wrong. :P (The letter of marque post was the only one by another member I approved to be made, the rest are of their own accord.)

You cannot put a leash on me because I am free and will never bow to someone unable to control his boys like you.

People like Nordtman are clearly identified has DRUNK member and so there word are and will be interepreted has DRUNK words.

You already have a nasty reputation and you current attitude just prove my point. Try put a leash on me, you will only receive a hard bite. You have no control over me and I will with the other continu to show your arrogance and the toxicity of your clan.

Because you do not think they speak for you clan mean people will think lik you. And you current attitude just make you look even more sillier. Expect more people to "turn" your post into a flamewar, because all of your thread a pure provocation and childish attention seek. You are fooling no one.

Edited by KuroNyra

I still dont believe what I have seen, 7 players lost against 1 player + 6 AI. This result  could be happen with a random team even that s really  rare and this could happen long time ago before the wipe when many of the players were just discovering the game, but you guys are in same guild . :huh:

That's nothin broa. We and some friends (back before there was a DRUNK) used to run around with DrunkenSloth. He was kind of like that young kid who always hangs around but...

We were in a battle with like a full AI fleet and this sloth guy was like soo into undercrewed ships (loosing them that is). We're all sailing along and he's like OH F^&*K ima need a new ship. We like: What happened?, He Like: I got Boarded

Dude got boarded and capped by AI

* Favorite Story of all time

54322681.jpg

Now we got like 10+ Mini DrunkenSloths running around unable to do anything productive.

• Like 1