Game-Labs Forum

DRUNK operation "BASS Terre" accomplished

Nordtman

With the heroism of Swedish fighters from the clan DRUNK, the Swedish Citizens trapped in the port of Bass Terre

was rescued and evacuated.

DRUNK have used this city as operation port against french fleet gathering  to kill AI fleets. After sinking multitudes of  2 rates (st pavels) and  3 rates, the pressure on the french got to high and they where forced to capture the port to avoid further loses.

Mission accomplished, good job DRUNK!

Edited by Nordtman

why start a war that you cant win? Thx to the guys attacking baai yesterday we're now 1 port less, didn't even take Baai. But maybe this is all a part of a bigger plan to wipe the Danes off the map but i doubt it.

Who says we can't win? I mean I don't know what people expected Sweden to be like, it was always intended to be impossible and for PvP, this is intended given it's location and 1 starting port. Unknown to some PvP is not just before and after a port battle. One thing I know is you can't win a fight if you don't try, this attitude in Sweden is just sad that "Oh we can't fight the Danes because we'll be wiped again" well you will get wiped if you allow the Danes to continue building up port battle strength, currently we're the only ones(Next to the British and Pirates) making them buy new ships and disrupting their plans. I find it sad we get treated better by our enemies than our own "countrymen". As for not taking Fort Baai, if KF had not told everyone in Sweden chat not to join our battle, we may have won it. But we did have a decisive Victory over the Danes outside, although it was a strategic Victory for the Danes.

Edited by DrunkenSloth

What I see is that you are using your Nation's diplomacy, which insure you safe ports, to play as you want, and after criticize this diplomacy...

Guys, you are very annoying. Many, many French noobs want a war with Sweden because of you, and maybe there will be a time where we will not be able to control them anymore. I am sure it's the same on the Dane's side. You are about to f.. up all our diplomacy and yours. Don't cry, if, in a few weeks, you only have one port left, like it was not long ago... Oh, no, you won't cry, you will just change server...

This is really a great danger for all of us, French and Swedish, because you are destroying stability and agreements which have been made to allow our two nations to stay alive. All this is beyond my understanding.

Nonolem or SlipEnTitane.

• Like 13