Game-Labs Forum

The Dutch Consortium

icceman

Naah, don't worry, it'll be nothing like Dutch politics. We're a multinational group within the Vereenigde Provincien, with Germans, Polish, Belgians, Cheese-heads, Greeks, Spanish, British, etc. Safer to say it'll be more like European politics.  :wacko:  ;)

you miss out rice-heads!

• Like 1

Naah, don't worry, it'll be nothing like Dutch politics. We're a multinational group within the Vereenigde Provincien, with Germans, Polish, Belgians, Cheese-heads, Greeks, Spanish, British, etc. Safer to say it'll be more like European politics.  :wacko:  ;)

so we are doomed.

• Like 1

The French Council (CSNF) welcomes the formation of a unified diplomatical entity within the United Provinces.

To get a better vision of the diplomacy, the CSNF asks the Dutch Consortium to announce after its meeting on wednesday whether it ratifies or not the treaty we have with the DAS/BOAT clans. The CSNF couldn't consider anymore extending this treaty further than sunday evening, in case the Dutch Consortium wouldn't make a statement.

Denmark-Norway welcomes tthis consortium, however we want some questions answered.

Panama region:

As the current diplomatic status is that Denmark-Norway and Dutch are allies, why they have a peace agreement with British while their ally must take all the struggle alone.

Except DAS and BOAT, we do not see how the Dutch nation ever contributed to this alliance, and ask what the Dutch nations next step will be.

• Like 2

The Loose Deuce Flotilla under the patronage of the Dutch Antilles Squadron has and will always be alongside any captain of the Danish Nation.

Salute the bravery and fighting spirit of your captains sir, for few match the ferocity I have witness when they enter battle even against the odds.

• Like 1

Enough talk.

I didnt sign up to this game to join a debate class. Did enough of that in school. Nor to do missions all day.

Let loose the dogs of war!!

8b62af6bc592effeb6106c2f9193bbef.jpg

do you want to buy some rice for your men?

I can provide rice with cheap price for my fellow countrymen

Denmark-Norway welcomes tthis consortium, however we want some questions answered.

Panama region:

As the current diplomatic status is that Denmark-Norway and Dutch are allies, why they have a peace agreement with British while their ally must take all the struggle alone.

Except DAS and BOAT, we do not see how the Dutch nation ever contributed to this alliance, and ask what the Dutch nations next step will be.

Excuse me sir you still don't have enough nations to troll one single nation? Or you wanna loose more players on this server?

This game is called "Naval Action". Not "Everyone fights Britain".

Would like to hear an answer to this.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

Excuse me sir you still don't have enough nations to troll one single nation? Or you wanna loose more players on this server?

This game is called "Naval Action". Not "Everyone fights Britain".

Would like to hear an answer to this.

I think this game was created to answer a very important question that has puzzled scholars for centuries:

"Just how much of an arsehole can Charles Cadwell be?"

So far apparently, a very big one.

• Like 2

I think this game was created to answer a very important question that has puzzled scholars for centuries:

"Just how much of an arsehole can Charles Cadwell be?"

So far apparently, a very big one.

Well I don't know what you are even talking about but ok.

Still got no answer.

Still got no answer.

British Empire shown extreme expansionism and followed it up with few under-the-belt moves clearly designed to keep others busy fighting each other. It went as far as pushing their allies into war they are sure to loose, as a sacrificial pawns meant to bind down others by dying too slow.

In short, it went for too much in too short of a time. That got a lot of heads turning. Easy as that.

Britain is the one and only architect of their own enemies.

• Like 1

do you want to buy some rice for your men?

I can provide rice with cheap price for my fellow countrymen

Not trying to be rude, but...

I've got absolutely NO clue what this even means, and Google simply references some Borneo comment. Is this some kind of Dutch saying or idiom or a reference to another game or something? I dont get it.

Not trying to be rude, but...

I've got absolutely NO clue what this even means, and Google simply references some Borneo comment. Is this some kind of Dutch saying or idiom or a reference to another game or something? I dont get it.

just random stuff.

You want war, you need food for your crews and fleet?

I can provide some for you with cheap price :P

And I think people get too serious with the current situation. Relax :)

Edited by Doschichis

I swear I could hear something, faintly, nothing more than a mere wash of a wave through the fine sand by the peer.

I could almost think it could be the undistinguishable sound of a warmonger wishing that... someone...else...

Nah ! Damn rum has gone grog again. Better to leave this travestry of a nation behind and go privateer again now that all debts are settled.

When warmongers cannot even fight back the enemy in their own waters ( because they are hoping someone else to handle it!!!! while they keep kissing AI arses ) there is little point in spewing forth calls to arms unless they step up, gather support, and lead from the front.

So good sir, tell where and when and our ships, my ships, will be there to follow your lead to this adventure you so much wish for with that veement call to arms.

As a proud grunt within the glorious Dutch Nation, I eagerly await the second official statement of the Dutch Consortium after the totally unprovoked attack of the Swedes at Saint George's.

Most likely not all in the Consortium will agree with each other, but I hope our wise clan leaders weigh in their decisions that working together is not a one-way-street.

Its like in my marriage.

To keep having hot steamin' sxx, you sometimes have to stop objecting and just do the dishes, iron the laundry and mow the lawn. We grunts know that better than anyone!

Lead us! ... my lawnmowers are fully tanked up!

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 1