Game-Labs Forum

Hanging

Because role playing. Can't be hung now can we. Who would Captain the ship? A person with the same name, voice and looks? Hmmm

Your character is dead. You go back to the start. You can create a new character.

Nations exchanged prisoners. Pirates were summarily executed.

Historically, that's why piracy in the Caribbean ended.

Then it would have to be the same with every nation. If your ship sinks or your crew is boarded or you have men killed from fire, there are chances the Captain dies. Then you must start again. But.. Who on earth wants to start this game again.... not me that's for sure. Would make people run from battles even more = less pvp than there already is

Then it would have to be the same with every nation. If your ship sinks or your crew is boarded or you have men killed from fire, there are chances the Captain dies. Then you must start again. But.. Who on earth wants to start this game again.... not me that's for sure. Would make people run from battles even more = less pvp than there already is

No it's fine

let's leave it like it is.

Contrary to what was promised. Pirates will be the easy nation full of Jack Sparrows, just like the Brethren of the Coast were.

As far as I'm concerned the biggest thing to consider to make the pirate life more difficult would be the admiralty money, since it makes little sense that pirates get money just for attacking things and not actually stealing anything.

The way I read admins posts about pirates there will be no big changes for the difficulty because "so many already play pirates".

I have to say though, for a pirate that gentleman's quite well-kempt. Clothes in good repair, beard trimmed and not allowed to become unsightly. All in all a model for others to follow... the hanging notwithstanding.

That is Captain Kidd in the gibbet after he was executed in 1701. They left his body there to rot for 3 years as a warning to other pirates.

The way I read admins posts about pirates there will be no big changes for the difficulty because "so many already play pirates".

Which is sort of annoying when you spent two years saying, 'do something before there are thousands of carebears playing as pirates.' Especially when I was literally one of the first ten pirates in this game.