Game-Labs Forum

Americans Pvp 2

spchancey

AMERICANS ARE NOT TO BE FEARED........ I showed them the Error of their Gunboat diplomacy tonight by sinking their ships................ 

Im calling All British Ships, Captains, and Crew........

DO NOT FEAR THE IMPERIALISTIC PIGS......
DO NOT FEAR THEIR GUNBOAT DIPLOMACY......
SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A BRITISH CAPTAIN......
SINK THEIR SHIPS......
TAKE THEIR PORTS.......

TO WAR!

#MakeGBGreatAgain

Edited by spchancey
  • Like 2

AMERICANS ARE NOT TO BE FEARED........ I showed them the Error of their Gunboat diplomacy tonight by sinking their ships................ 

Im calling All British Ships, Captains, and Crew........

TO WAR!

#MakeGBGreatAgain

(nekminnit starts war with Denmark)

Edited by PrAyTeLLa

Oh your right as a Clan Leader down in the south where we fight Americans daily...... were not at war.....They Dont take British Ports..... This has already been decided by most of the British faction. I am sorry your too slow to catch on that Great Britain is the only fight in the proxy to be of any challenge......

Edited by spchancey
  • Like 1

Oh your right as a Clan Leader down in the south where we fight Americans daily...... were not at war.....They Dont take British Ports..... This has already been decided by most of the British faction. I am sorry your too slow to catch on that Great Britain is the only fight in the proxy to be of any challenge......

When? two days in a row we sailed from Tulum to Bonacca and saw like 3 ships?

i only retreat when im not in the mood for a batte........ as before they tried to pull me in at chincho..... i said no called reinforcements and left......... they followed me..... attack me again....... i sunk them...... and then proceeded to be on my way.,., i wont retreat if i fight

i only retreat when im not in the mood for a batte........ as before they tried to pull me in at chincho..... i said no called reinforcements and left......... they followed me..... attack me again....... i sunk them...... and then proceeded to be on my way.,., i wont retreat if i fight

excuses of a loser. Take it on the chin man, nothing wrong with admitting defeat.

Edited by Lord Roberts
  • Like 1

Soo be my friends.....

doesn't look like most of your guys want to fight..........or war for that matter...

c2eAZg3.jpg

talk is cheap I sailed back ready for round 2 but it turns out you guys had a glitch or something and never showed up once battle was over.

Hope you put in a bug report for that glitch 

Brits calling Americans imperialist pigs is amusing... Wasn't it said at one time in history that "the sun never sets on the British Empire..."

Was thinking the exact same thing. Im thinking some of the players here let thier true feelings towards countries show instead if in a game lol.

excuses of a loser. Take it on the chin man, nothing wrong with admitting defeat.

I stayed in that fight Roberts...... but let me ask you this......... where was SoB....... Americans attack ships at our capital..... Where was SoB?

Theyre was 2 ships capable of duking it out with them...... and we gave a good account of ourselves..........

Where was SoB?

I lost My connie to fight off the americans....

Where was SoB?