Game-Labs Forum

Denmark-Norway reaching out to Sweden.

Herminator

Expecting roaming mission gank gangs to be excused as "You agreed to OW PvP!" within the week. Because y'all love a good loophole to capitalize on.

Well let us all hope that you can prove to be trustworthy and gentlemen holding your end of the bargain.

Questioning our intent and our word already, and already readying accusations. This is the good will under which we signed peace? What a joke. If it fails to last it'll be because of this sort of snide, over-bearing behaviour.

• Like 2

I already covered that Alex. Not a single French player was ever spotted at Haiti. Same for the ports of Spain in central america. The French were holding a lot of territory in the east. Taking their Haiti ports two hours away didn't seem like a big deal to them as it now does to you.

Do we have peace? I need my compensation of cargo current price on Fir Logs in Christiansted + 50K price of traders brig + 1M moral (time) compensation:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/498016551079314382/3C8AA1584DF5CF814C9B1874F1BE01701D27BDCC/ 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/498016551079314835/C191C8573A4B27CE08E4CAB7E22BAC8EF1DEAABB/

The clans from Sweden: HMK & DRUNK are a minority of players (maybe max 5-10 active once).

They are not part of anything big in Sweden and you may do as you wish with them. They do intentionally try to engage danish and similar people that the majority of Sweden is cooperating with.

• Like 2

I do not think they have had much of a choice, sir. How do you feel about the discussions with the Dutch?

Let's leave that for it's own thread that will inevitably come in its due time to discuss the terms and conditions. In regards to the proceedings, I personally view them as mostly correct and mostly reasonable. As most dealings with the Dutch to be honest...

• Like 2

Let's leave that for it's own thread that will inevitably come in its due time to discuss the terms and conditions. In regards to the proceedings, I personally view them as mostly correct and mostly reasonable. As most dealings with the Dutch to be honest...

That is good to hear, sir. There is no reason not to be polite and considering just over a few exchanged cannonballs after all.

and this ruthless attitude of using an unfinished mechanic to further National aims does nothing, I repeat nothing for the NA Community! "

A subtle accusation of the danes "cheating" their way to victory and ruining for the game, in which I'm trying to defend. I believe there is not many nations/clans out there in NA who could say they wouldn't have kept going for more ports in our situation. 

Sir you are wrong: Cheating is breaking or circumnavigating rules to further your aims.... you used the current mechanic that is used by all, its not cheating so please do not make false accusations against me please.

For your information, I believe the USN had a meeting and stopped taking Spanish ports because of that very reason, why go on!?!

Sir you are wrong: Cheating is breaking or circumnavigating rules to further your aims.... you used the current mechanic that is used by all, its not cheating so please do not make false accusations against me please.

For your information, I believe the USN had a meeting and stopped taking Spanish ports because of that very reason, why go on!?!

That is the very reason why I stated that my choice of words might not be the very best, and used " " in lack of a better word. I was in no way trying to accuse you of anything and I'm truly sorry if that's how it was percieved, good sir.

I was merely trying to defend our actions and that explain that we had no intend to do harm to the community at all. 

And when i said you, I of course didn't mean you, but the SLRN and/or any other british clan.

As far as I'm aware the USN did this over several days before they actually stopped the battering of the spread out spaniards. We did it in a few hours.. Saturday i can not account for as i was not there, but my guess is that these offenses was just to make the swedes and french to agree to a peace, allthough the deadline might have been too short.

I'm sure the end agreement is somewhat good, if you see it from a neutral point of view, seeing as we are giving back as good as all the ports taken.

We all love this game and hope it thrives for years to come :)

• Like 2

How do you feel about the discussions with the Dutch?

I've enjoyed my own personal discussions with the Dutch. I won't elaborate beyond that.

As for Piet Jameson Heijn BH, clearly he's just toeing the line of his new chosen friends-of-the-day. As a now-US player, he must of course lash out at their betters, as he did while playing for the Dutch (though in that case he needed look no farther than his own faction, as it turned out.)