Game-Labs Forum

Petition to rename this game to All vs British

Aviac64

Guest raat

Well, regardless of everyone vowing on their honor that no one (at least from TDA) is attacking new player Lynxes outside of English Harbour, the Brits have sent an entire squadron of SOLs and frigates to Brunswick only to prey on new player Lynxes in the area.

We have evidence of a British Bellona attacking a new player Lynx with countdown timer and all right outside of Brunswick.  Then several British friends piled into the battle.

Perhaps, this is why the Brits have so many nations allying against them...

• Like 3

Well, regardless of everyone vowing on their honor that no one (at least from TDA) is attacking new player Lynxes outside of English Harbour, the Brits have sent an entire squadron of SOLs and frigates to Brunswick only to prey on new player Lynxes in the area.

We have evidence of a British Bellona attacking a new player Lynx with countdown timer and all right outside of Brunswick.  Then several British friends piled into the battle.

Perhaps, this is why the Brits have so many nations allying against them...

I'd like to see this evidence if possible... just to eliminate the SLRN form this ungentlemanly act.

Please Raatha can you send it to my PM.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe ;)

Im not one to complain about our mass of enemies , being a Brit. Its all good fun. 

But this whole " you reap what you sow "- crap is just utterly stupid. So Fighting in the open world is all good, but raging in forums and flaming on chat is babylike and childish.

This war didnt start on the same grounds as ,- say the Swede vs all- fight did. The Swedes actively killed the entire map in swarms. The SLRN did not. 

Here is a history lesson for you: 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/5760-todays-naval-action-headlines/

Yes, thats right. The SLRN does not "need to be put in its place". Nor do they "need to reep what they this-and-that". 

People need to take a chill-pill.Some serious inconsistent statements are being thrown around. 

Around English Harbour you have no less than 4 national capitols. You dont see the french or Swedish amassing to do PVP to " save their own newbies" or whatever, but its somehow expected of SLRN. 

No matter, we do at times come up for a good fight, but the statement that "SLRN flee across the map" falls on its own sillyness. We are one of the nations that come fight on a regular basis. 

However, when we do show up, people quickly shift their moaning- tactic, and now all of a sudden we are "evil gankers". The SLRN offers the same types of tactics to our enemies that the TDA does. Or the american alts in the Dutch, their allies in Denmark, or Pirates. You attack when you think you can win. Hence, the slow periods when the TDA and whatever number of allies they can muster up sits in Plymouth port waiting to spring their trap. We know its a trap, mate. We are not going to spring it, are we. Not very likely. Just like you lot, we prefer to fight on our terms. We are not going to feed the trolls just because theire hungry. 

That must anger some people. Apparently, given the flaming on Global chat in game :)

So again... This is a game. Pixels. Have fun with it, but please.... The flaming and raging needs to be adressed. The only thing that comes of it, is usually a good laugh at the recieving end. 

Edited by H.R.Jaeger
  • Like 1

I am very happy about the  anti-British riot, for at least two reasons.

It makes us stronger, and in our opponents mainds it causes unjustifiable sense of superiority

which usually leads to many disasters.

British faction will always be over-populated () , so the more people decide to join other factions , the better.

After testing most of the factions/communities in the game I think that British "society" is still the best and most open to foregin players.

However, an unacceptable violation of the principles is in my opinion the continuous shift of the conflict to verbal flame on forum or global channel.

I heard a few curses already, and I think that the gentlemen concerned should  control  little better their words.

• Like 2

For other countrie, i don't know. But for me, a french in game and IRL, the Royal Navy is like a Nemesis, the eternal and mortal ennemy and we need to fight this ennemy. (In the game of course, IRL, i love Royal Navy !)

Imagine a age of sail game with no war between France and England. It's inconceivable !

Oh yes, i agree completely. We should be the most dedicated of enemies. But without inconsistent judgemental made up statements. 

Allso, if people need their pvp-fix on a daily basis and in large doses, then  teaming up with every other nation in their surrounding area except for one, will lead to some rather boring hours most of the in-game time?