Game-Labs Forum

[AUSFC] Forsaken Corsairs (PvP1) (Pirate)

Hi Eriol and Sorvesteon,

Yes we are still recruiting. Can you please let me know your in game name and we will get in touch :) Also, feel free to stop by for a chat on our TS!

Zeal aka McCandless

okay Zeal my user name on Naval Action is Eriol, same as on the forums. I'm friends in real life with Nibbo and Ironleg who are both memebers of your clan. They recommanded I join it so hopefully you allow me in.

okay Zeal my user name on Naval Action is Eriol, same as on the forums. I'm friends in real life with Nibbo and Ironleg who are both memebers of your clan. They recommanded I join it so hopefully you allow me in.

Sure thing buddy, if not already we will get you set up :)

Good Day Gentlemen,

I have applied on the website to join your clan.

I have been a solo player for a week now after leaving my previous clan, I see a few of your chaps sailing around the the port as have created as an outpost and witnessed the marvelous job you did in Mexico.

Looking to join a well establish clan with an even more applaudable reputation. My in game name is John Quilliam.

Hope to hear from you guys soon 

Good Day Gentlemen,

I have applied on the website to join your clan.

I have been a solo player for a week now after leaving my previous clan, I see a few of your chaps sailing around the the port as have created as an outpost and witnessed the marvelous job you did in Mexico.

Looking to join a well establish clan with an even more applaudable reputation. My in game name is John Quilliam.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Hello Mr Quilliam,

Would be happy to have you! We shall get in touch in game as soon as we can. In the meantime, feel free to join the TS listed on the thread and have a chat, there should be an officer online at any time to help you out :)

Zeal aka McCandless

Anyone coming from other servers should ask for us in the British chat.  We are actively recruiting from there at the moment and will help you get ships appropriate of your ranks and give you immediate action in fleets and port battles.

AUZEZ - One of  the most active clans on the server

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm keen to join a clan, spent my days sailing with SLRN in the closed beta then lost interest for a bit after the wipe, just jumped back on and enjoying the game again, trying to get into crafting this time so im happy to waste my labour hours on anything to increase my crafting lvl

my ingame name is Tobias Pitt

Hey guys I'm keen to join a clan, spent my days sailing with SLRN in the closed beta then lost interest for a bit after the wipe, just jumped back on and enjoying the game again, trying to get into crafting this time so im happy to waste my labour hours on anything to increase my crafting lvl

my ingame name is Tobias Pitt

Hey mate, would be happy to have you. Will get in touch in game. In the meantime, feel free to jump on our TS for a chat if you haven't already :)

Hi chaps,

Interested in joining up with you gentlemen, I've recently switched to Brits from the Swedes, which means I have nothing but the XP on my back. 

Anything in particular you look for in an up and coming gentleman of the frigate persuasion?

Edited for clarity

Edited by MarcoRossolini

Hi chaps,

Interested in joining up with you gentlemen, I've recently switched to Brits from the Swedes, which means I have nothing but the XP on my back.

Anything in particular you look for in an up and coming gentleman of the frigate persuasion?

Edited for clarity

Hey mate, would be happy to have you. We only ask that you are willing to participate and that you use TS, even if it's only to listen.

Will get in touch in game. In the meantime, feel free to drop by the TS for a chat etc... :)

Hey mate, would be happy to have you. We only ask that you are willing to participate and that you use TS, even if it's only to listen.

Will get in touch in game. In the meantime, feel free to drop by the TS for a chat etc... :)

No problem there, like a bit of TS. :)

I've been on hiatus for a little while but I'll gladly drop by TS

Hello interested in joining a clan and this one grabbed my attention. my in game is Kraft Lawrence been playing for a week maybe bit longer. Currently at Master and Commander Sailing a basic Cutter. Because of My work patterns of I'm on at all different times of days when I get time which is normally a lot and I'm from the UK.

Hello interested in joining a clan and this one grabbed my attention. my in game is Kraft Lawrence been playing for a week maybe bit longer. Currently at Master and Commander Sailing a basic Cutter. Because of My work patterns of I'm on at all different times of days when I get time which is normally a lot and I'm from the UK.

Hey mate, will get in touch in game. In the meantime feel free to stop by the TS and say hi :)

Join AUSEZ NOW! Be part of a large organised group with access to extensive resources and sail with experienced, dedicated members.

We are especially looking to expand our presence in US prime time! Apply here or drop into our TS for a chat!

• 2 weeks later...