Game-Labs Forum

[AUSFC] Forsaken Corsairs (PvP1) (Pirate)

Really so sad to hear that: so many people choosing the easiest way, so many people joining the biggest in game faction :( :(  :( every day. However I wish you well, chaps: I know you as a bunch of good guys and valiant sailors :).

Look at your council. See why.

Sad to see you leave, met some nice guys in Ausez, made my first PB with you guys very little time after switching from France to Brits, at start just responding to a call for helping, not even knowing exactly what was going to happen, it turned to be screening and things going on i ended in a PB that happened few minutes after to defend one of our ports attacked by Spain, this then repeated a few times days and weeks later allowing me to participate in some interesting actions, it was nice and fun with some good and funny guys in TS.

Had and still have a great respect for all things that you done with Brits, sad to see such valuable team leave for some reasons that bypass things i understand as a solo player.

Well have fun under the black flag, was going to say "hope to see you on the seas soon" ...but it might not be a good encounter for me then :P

Sad day for the British Empire,

good continuation under your new colors guys and thanks for having allowed simple solo guys like me into good fun parties.

Thanks for the kind words! See you on the open seas!

Look at your council. See why.

Sorry but being a solo player I don't have anything to do with any Council. I'm happy to help Brit Clans at times, but just as an outsider and having always so much respect for what clans (AUSEZ included) did and keep doing for our Faction. I don't care about intra-clans politics, I'm just sad to have lost some good brothers in arms.

• Like 1

Sorry but being a solo player I don't have anything to do with any Council. I'm happy to help Brit Clans at times, but just as an outsider and having always so much respect for what clans (AUSEZ included) did and keep doing for our Faction. I don't care about intra-clans politics, I'm just sad to have lost some good brothers in arms.

Come join the brotherhood ;)

• Like 1

thanks for the luck, however since coming back a few days prior to the switch, i have seen nothing but disrespect from GB clans to AUSEZ before we decided to go pirate. When myself and another guy made the switch one comment was that "AUSEZ brainwashed you". So no offence but it was like we had no other choice, stay british were we were hated or switch so i don't see the betrayal at all in that sense.

At least SGS has worked together whit AUSEZ for long time, i have talked everyday whit EWO when he was there. We looked up on you guys alot, we respected you guys. We even operate on the same ports. Now that you are pirates i know you want capture these ports, therefore i have no other choice that fight you and keep you as enemies.

At least SGS has worked together whit AUSEZ for long time, i have talked everyday whit EWO when he was there. We looked up on you guys alot, we respected you guys. We even operate on the same ports. Now that you are pirates i know you want capture these ports, therefore i have no other choice that fight you and keep you as enemies.

i do admit it wasn't all gb clans and i'm sorry that i lobbed all in with that statement but there was quite a bit of disrespect to our clan though at times in general, still is tbh as our members who are still making the switch see it daily.

Well I have been talking with Henry about how not to make much trouble for SGS but after your words posted here... I think all negotiations will end here and therefore war will be accepted as per your request.

thanks for the luck, however since coming back a few days prior to the switch, i have seen nothing but disrespect from GB clans to AUSEZ before we decided to go pirate. When myself and another guy made the switch one comment was that "AUSEZ brainwashed you". So no offence but it was like we had no other choice, stay british were we were hated or switch so i don't see the betrayal at all in that sense.

Speaking as a member of SLRN, I didn't hear a word of disrespect for AUSEZ or any of it's members and whoever persuaded you that you were 'hated' lied - why would you be? Hated in a game?

You changed sides, and that's fine. Excuses are not necessary

• Like 1

I fought alongside Ausez and have nothing but the greatest respect for all bar one of their membership.

The person that doesn't have my respect is known as a turncoat who has been in three separate clans in almost as many months and to be honest I find it hard to believe that Ausez take him seriously. I won't mention any names but first he was in St Georges Squadron, then went to Sink and then went to Ausez and I believe he may have played quite a part in bringing about what has happened.

As for the rest of Ausez who have gone pirate, I'm sorry to see that, had many fun moments such as removing Spanish cutters from a from a Frigate by using a Snow to ram and shoot them while the Frigate got clear, was that you Jager?

Anyway, I wish you guys luck.

Henry Harwood 

Edited by Henry Harwood
  • Like 1

Another victory for AUSFC. Thanks to 18BEK for the assistance and VVVV for showing up and giving us a fight!

3g18h7w.png

I'm so pity that we didn't get such number of people here to Selam to help you guys.If so,we might able to fight against spainish till the SLRN finish their campaign against French.Then the situation won't be so bad.

I fought alongside Ausez and have nothing but the greatest respect for all bar one of their membership.

The person that doesn't have my respect is known as a turncoat who has been in three separate clans in almost as many months and to be honest I find it hard to believe that Ausez take him seriously. I won't mention any names but first he was in St Georges Squadron, then went to Sink and then went to Ausez and I believe he may have played quite a part in bringing about what has happened.

As for the rest of Ausez who have gone pirate, I'm sorry to see that, had many fun moments such as removing Spanish cutters from a from a Frigate by using a Snow to ram and shoot them while the Frigate got clear, was that you Jager?

Henry Harwood 

Thanks for the kind words, sadly what you said is again more trash, you have no respect for me but you happily accept gifts and had me on friends when your "niece" deleted your character... nice to see the real side of you comes out and I will happily look for you around Trux and Blackriver.

I wanted a PVP not a clan of AI fleet bashes.. hence I left SGS.

I joined SINK yes.. and the reasons I left them is between myself and Telfer mainly due to  the inactivity of the clan prevented me from PVPing.

I joined AUSEZ... yes.. what is your point? If your claiming I made everyone in AUSEZ leave the clan then your as delusional as your post makes you.

Enjoy your exceptional ship I gave you and the hours wasted as a "Friend" in game just to try naming an shaming but as I have explained in my reply to you... not even worth the memory slot of these forums nor your time to even post such flaming material.

Edited by John Quilliam

Your no friend of mine mate you migrate from clan to clan and its no accident that your name appears pretty close to the top of the new pirate clan. As for that ship you are welcome to have it back. Had I have known what you were planing I'd have told you to sling your hook anyway ;-)

Your right though, I have no respect for you, used to but not any longer, the others in Ausez however are a different kettle of fish and worthy of respect as former allies!

Edited by Henry Harwood

A skirmish in USA territory. They intercepted our flag but we made them pay a price. A good fight had by all!

hQYtGf2.png

Dear Lord Vicious,

Just incase you were wondering this is what good sportsmanship looks like.

Kind regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

• Like 1

Your no friend of mine mate you migrate from clan to clan and its no accident that your name appears pretty close to the top of the new pirate clan. As for that ship you are welcome to have it back. Had I have known what you were planing I'd have told you to sling your hook anyway ;-)

Your right though, I have no respect for you, used to but not any longer, the others in Ausez however are a different kettle of fish and worthy of respect as former allies!

Rather pathetic of you to come spouting junk on other clans recruitment threads.

Amazing you bleat on about how terrible I am but I have never gone onto SGS and wrote such childish things. This is a game not reality! Rather a bad image for SGS clan what your doing yet I have always posted positive things and bumped SGS clan lol.. Grow up.  

Henry Harwood 

I'm sorry not sure what you mean, i have been away for approx 1-2 months and even when i was in a frigate i used to and still do prefer to fight to the death rather than flee battles.

• Like 1