Game-Labs Forum

[AUSFC] Forsaken Corsairs (PvP1) (Pirate)

Really so sad to hear that: so many people choosing the easiest way, so many people joining the biggest in game faction :( :(  :( every day. However I wish you well, chaps: I know you as a bunch of good guys and valiant sailors :).

Thanks for the well wishes!

Sure is, i'm logging in as soon as this maintenance session is finished. 

Cool! Just so you know we are in the middle of reforming so it might be a tad disorganized over the next few days :P

• Like 1

Well a fine clan has betrayed the flag and the King.

However as it's a game and only Alpha I look forward to welcoming you back to the RN come games release proper!

Good luck on your adventures (you pirate scum, haha!)

However as it's a game and only Alpha I look forward to welcoming you back to the RN come games release proper!

Convicts gotta do what a convicts gotta do mate :D 

thanks for the luck, however since coming back a few days prior to the switch, i have seen nothing but disrespect from GB clans to AUSEZ before we decided to go pirate. When myself and another guy made the switch one comment was that "AUSEZ brainwashed you". So no offence but it was like we had no other choice, stay british were we were hated or switch so i don't see the betrayal at all in that sense.

Sad to see you leave, met some nice guys in Ausez, made my first PB with you guys very little time after switching from France to Brits, at start just responding to a call for helping, not even knowing exactly what was going to happen, it turned to be screening and things going on i ended in a PB that happened few minutes after to defend one of our ports attacked by Spain, this then repeated a few times days and weeks later allowing me to participate in some interesting actions, it was nice and fun with some good and funny guys in TS. 

Had and still have a great respect for all things that you done with Brits, sad to see such valuable team leave for some reasons that bypass things i understand as a solo player.

Well have fun under the black flag, was going to say "hope to see you on the seas soon" ...but it might not be a good encounter for me then :P

Sad day for the British Empire,

good continuation under your new colors guys and thanks for having allowed simple solo guys like me into good fun parties.

• Like 3