Game-Labs Forum

RUBLI/EVIL - Русскоговорящие "Береговое Братство"

Gamover

Фармить в зеленке это важное занятие для нации. Показывает мощь нации. Силу ))). А когда начнут давать ....ды, тогда уже можно бежать к Рублям объединяться )))

56 minutes ago, Medniy Sandal said:

Фармить в зеленке это важное занятие для нации. Показывает мощь нации. Силу ))). А когда начнут давать ....ды, тогда уже можно бежать к Рублям объединяться )))

ты сам то когда последний раз онлайн был,теоретик?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Pirates do suck. Which Is why I don't understand switching sides to a already strong nation. Where's the challenge?

strong nation? wich one nation is strong?

13 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Pirates do suck. Which Is why I don't understand switching sides to a already strong nation. Where's the challenge?

Nation with second place online , with green zones , with all resourses  for craft cant suck. We want large port battles and war with strong nation . With pirates its impossible . We cant war with sverige or RE because pirates are stupid zerg who want only PVE . We want PB such as Cartagena... with pirate we have only ports with 2400BR...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Alone Hunter said:

Nation with second place online , with green zones , with all resourses  for craft cant suck. We want large port battles and war with strong nation . With pirates its impossible . We cant war with sverige or RE because pirates are stupid zerg who want only PVE . We want PB such as Cartagena... with pirate we have only ports with 2400BR...

через пол года вы развалите и пруссию, и все вернется к гангу :D

12 minutes ago, Alone Hunter said:

That I can understand and relate to. Well I do honestly wish you luck on your endeavours.

15 minutes ago, HopMaH said:

strong nation? wich one nation is strong?

Obviously I was referring to the nation full of all the veteran players AKA Prussia, which now has more vets..... sigh. Have fun steam rolling everyone :P 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Where is the challenge..

said by the ones openly saying not wanting even battles (esp. Around mortimer)

I do see a challenge playing in a nation without a safezone and where every port can be captured

• Like 5

Also I see a greater challenge in trying to turn carebares into captains worth there salt :) Rather than switching to the nation of cool guys that could fight off all the Zulus on there own.
Unfortunately that requires hand holding and grinding up new players on a daily basis. About the only people we can fight are the Brits mainly because there arrogance is a weakness to exploit. 

4 hours ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

I get your point but now imagine you're one of the few quality PvP players in pirate nation ( RUBLI ) and you have to bust your ass to keep ports for the pirates while the rest of your nation is sitting in the greenzone carebearing with no motivation for / no sign of improving their RvR / PvP game. Would you enjoy yourself and your game time? I can only think of dota 2 in this situation. Anyone who is half decent at this game knows how much of a pisstake it is to have to pull your teammates weight only because they not only seem to have the mental abilities of a braindamaged guy shitting himself but also can not be reasoned with and take no advice to improve their game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Landsman said:

I get your point but now imagine you're one of the few quality PvP players in pirate nation ( RUBLI ) and you have to bust your ass to keep ports for the pirates while the rest of your nation is sitting in the greenzone carebearing with no motivation for / no sign of improving their RvR / PvP game. Would you enjoy yourself and your game time? I can only think of dota 2 in this situation. Anyone who is half decent at this game knows how much of a pisstake it is to have to pull your teammates weight only because they not only seem to have the mental abilities of a braindamaged guy shitting himself but also can not be reasoned with and take no advice to improve their game.

Yeah I completely understand it and relate to it whole heartedly. There's days I don't want to play because I saw so much R tard the night before. I'm not bashing on RUBL for there choice its up to them at the end of the day. I would of thought there were other nations that might have had more PVP and challenge is all :) Like I said good luck to them but there just gonna steam roll over everything and I for one am not looking forward to it. Disheartening but I will carry on regardless.

2 minutes ago, trashiiii said:

It is a challenge, but is that fun? No.

80% of the players reach their personal skillcap even before dodging chainshots which is pretty basic tbh

Sometimes its fun Trashiii depends on if you like making friends :)  / enemies haha. Its all about frame of mind and being the badass bestest captains on the game is not a priority to us.

4 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Like I said good luck to them but there just gonna steam roll over everything and I for one am not looking forward to it.

I mean yeah they have the best players but not the numbers... if they get too cocky the other nations would probably team up against them... the swerg might simply roll over them with some help of other nations.

Кто эти все люди тут? 3 года играю, никого из них раньше не видел и не знаю. Почему они так усердно обсуждают наш переход? Почему у некоторых из них что то горит?  :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

Obviously I was referring to the nation full of all the veteran players AKA Prussia, which now has more vets..... sigh. Have fun steam rolling everyone :P 

since when prussians are veterans? after poland falls? rubli want pvp  cause of the low online

6 minutes ago, trashiiii said:

talking and playing together is fun to the point when competitive play kicks in. 

Btw. I dont agree that prussia will now steamroll everything. There is more to rvr than individual skill of 10 or so guys

Time will tell.

Also RUBL you owe us money for the TeamSpeak we hosted for you for years..... only joking but your not welcome on it anymore. Pirates only YARRR

2 hours ago, Krists said:

Кто эти все люди тут? 3 года играю, никого из них раньше не видел и не знаю. Почему они так усердно обсуждают наш переход? Почему у некоторых из них что то горит?  :lol:

А что Рублики переходят за Пруссию? Вы хоть смените название клана на EURO ))) или лучше исторично - Марки ))).

Были "Рублями" стали "Марками" ))).

5 minutes ago, Medniy Sandal said:

А что Рублики переходят за Пруссию? Вы хоть смените название клана на EURO ))) или лучше исторично - Марки ))).

Эх Сандаль)) Внимательней последний скриншот Дрона взгляни, потом в гугле хоть пробей ;)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Medniy Sandal said:

ты след.раз про спам и троллинг,помолчал бы лучше

• Like 1

*мрачно*

вот, помню, был такой клан - фтс. им тоже не хватало пвп и нация не помогала. 

а еще, если я правильно понял, с теми же кото  - даже разговаривать не собирались.

дело, конечно, ваше, как выглядеть. но вы бы хоть постеснялись бы глумиться, парни.

Edited by dumpert